Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re:

No can do fat boy :mrgreen:

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with UK Fat Bikes."

Re: Re:

RobMac":30rcd2ge said:

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Seems pretty self explanatory. Your name's not on the list, you're not getting in :LOL:

Re: Re:

clubby":34rd0i5x said:
RobMac":34rd0i5x said:

Seems pretty self explanatory. Your name's not on the list, you're not getting in :LOL:

There ye are Rob, "the plus size model" himself says yer no on the list of plus size models.
I'd settle for that. :mrgreen:

Re:

Keith and I are planning on riding up Benarty on Sunday morning, 10.15am at wee carpark at Kelty for The Meedies.
Obviously the weather may necessitate the changing of plans accompanied/preceded by the words "Feck it".

Just a reminder for the chubsters.
UK Fatbike site organised, Plus Bike ride at Pitmedden on Sunday.
All welcome (even Rob), any bike fine but Plus if you have one.

11 o'clock at the Clink.

Sorry mate no can do. Out wi a lad from work on sat night and gone take him round benarty on Sunday, he's just getting into mountain biking. Plus need to be back in dunfy for early afternoon for opticians.

Would've enjoyed that as well.

Might organise an urban ride far my bit down through fordell, dalgety bay then along to aberdour via costal path as a winter ride, get a play on the sand on fatties as well.

Can't make Sunday either... Keri's decided that Sunday morning is the ideal time to go and see 'IT' - don't want to be watching those pesky horror films at night....

Back