And today I did......

Re: Re:

RobMac":prvzkfq3 said:
...I'm probably boring the tits off yous with this shite but I feel I've been taking backward steps lately in my recovery and trying to explain stuff like this to non cyclists would be a waste of time ...

Great news.

BTW your performance wasn't abysmal, it was obvious you weren't totally well.

Yeah, we were worried about you mate.
Good to know you are on the way up rather than going backwards, must be a relief. Shame I don't have your reasoning for going backwards :) Not that I would want it by any means, but at least I would have some excuse for my riding :) :) :)

Jamie

RobMac":20h370bw said:
After my abysmal performance at the off road Audax the other week some good news.
The tail end of this week the Doc upped one of my med, what a transformation. Today I had a massive stauner, so had to knock the head aff it and by christ after 10 minutes i wis still going like a train, I'm positive I've equalled my PB for howlin like a bear. I've been feeling hellish at the least wee effort lately and couldna keep it up, imagine some body putting a knee on your solar plexus while your trying to breathe hard thats what its been like. At this point I'd better mention that I was on a lighter lube. So today when I crested a wave rather than do a bit of light tickling to recover I was changing up and pulling strong. I'm probably boring the tits off yous with this shite but I feel I've been taking backward steps lately in my wanking and trying to explain stuff like this to non wankers would be a waste of time :?

As you were :facepalm:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Superb Keith, its amazing you came up with that off the cuff.......haud oan!

Opinions :D

JE James 2015 - £250. I just need to phone to see if they actually have one. Online they dont always update their site that often.
Be hanging the purple bits and retiring the Ti. Orange and purple :shock:

Attachments

• Orange Clockwork 120 27.5 XL.jpg
    Orange Clockwork 120 27.5 XL.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 399

RobMac":1fekeuox said:
What you wanting with a bike? :shock:

Been instructed to ride, under medical advice Rob. Down to finding narrowing femoral artery in right, and I suspect left leg. The tentinitis pain was due to the lack of blood to the calf. But its also the hands to some degree
Hey ho, such is fgking life eh ?.

I just want something more suited to height, and this ones been reviewed as somewhat gangly in the cockpit area. Idea for me. A fitting sus would be very nice, but I cant afford one. A new hardtail, a clockwork and the only bike that fitted me comfortably was the '99 clockwork.

Plus time to move on from 26", so many of you seem to ride these now, thats a fair recommendation.
Plus the depression is subsiding and im feeling a bit more confident about being out by myself. A nice new something that actually fits, and I can maybe go to some of these nice played you lot constantly show pics of :LOL:

Back