Friday night is nightride night!

guys looking at the weather today thinking its gonne be soaking tomorrow night after the ammount of rain we've had so might be better postponing this one.

Re:

If ye still want oot for a ride the trails at Lochore will be OK as they're all hardcored tae feck, nae mud.
There's even more new stuff been done that I rode at weekend. It's no Glentress but it's better than sittin' in the hoose like.
Do some a few times and reverse direction tae get a couple of hours.

I'm oot anyway - I was reminded yesterday that Friday night is actually move a wardrobe and chest of drawers night.

zigzag":3veoz00h said:
I'm oot anyway - I was reminded yesterday that Friday night is actually move a wardrobe and chest of drawers night.

Izzat a regular thing for you guys on a Friday night? ;)
Whatever floats yer boat. :mrgreen:

zigzag":2p9rkh94 said:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 2,153
Never has doing 50 on the M9 been more exciting! Wardrobe hanging out the back of the Jazz (chest of drawers cunningly packed inside the wardrobe), hatch bungeed down as far as it would go and seat pulled all the way forward with the steering wheel all up in my oxsters.

keithyr":lbutt28c said:
Lol when ye said wardrobe moving we thought it wis fae wan room tae the ither
Ha, getting it home was the easy bit. Now we've got to get the bastarding thing up the stairs.

If ye can wait we could do a Sunday at north third in 2 weeks and you would have 2 or 3 manly chaps (and John) to give ye a hand.

Back