And today I did......

Re:

Sounds like an awesome weekend Keith :D
I keep meaning to go to the world cup at fort William but each year i leave it too bloomin late!
However the Mrs saw me watching it on tv and said she wouldn't mind going with me next year.... although with what you said about all the perving to be done I think I'd rather leave her at home :LOL:

Re:

Made full use of a day off work. Went over to Bike Glenlivet and somehow got shedloads of PR's on Strava, even though it was like only my second bike ride in the past month. Doesn't make sense :?
Then home and had a beer whilst washing the bike :)
And had more beer and bbq :D

A grand day out :mrgreen:

Sounds good Jimo :)
Some days are just like that and all the better when it's not expected.
Long may they come :)

Jamie

After Sharron taking all morning to decide she couldn't be bothered dong anything today, I pulled out the road bike and headed out for a couple of hours. .....

......just as the rain started. Hid in the garage as I bucketed down for 3 minutes then headed out into 20 minutes of showers. Almost turned around and came home but persevered and it finally cleared. Was still windy but stuck it out for 25 miles. Had a great 5 miles on the coastal path with a tailwind assist though.

Re:

Today I went out for a ride in strong winds and "some" short sharp climbs and didn't die, which is always a bonus :?
Some thing clicked last weekend out on a ride and I've been feeling better on the bike ever since.
I really really hope this is me getting back to normal, or should I say normal for me :LOL:
Its only this year that I've realised I NEED to ride ..............

Re: Re:

RobMac":1v4fy08p said:
Some thing clicked last weekend out on a ride ....

Probably your knees Rob, you should get that checked out you know :LOL:

I shouldn't laugh too much, I seem to have done something moderately serious to my calf muscle, spent this afternoon hopping around outside "pottering" about doing various small bike related things.

Re:

Today, I mainly got my arse kicked by NINE other riders! :shock:

We were all on modern bikes, so that is my excuse. I'm not used to mine ! :LOL: :LOL:

Back