Rob Mac's Birthday bimble - 21st May

Re:

:LOL: :LOL:

I do hope to make it up to the MacRetro clan at some point. You seem such a jovial, active bunch ! :cool:

Mike

Re: Re:

clubby":632m8sb6 said:
Watch out, he normally charges (Keith) £5/minute for that kind of thing :shock:

Ye jealous? :facepalm:

The guy expressed a wish to be told to piss off tae his face, I was helpfully trying to find a way to fulfill that wish.

"If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
If I can cheer somebody, with a word or song,
If I can show somebody, how they're travelling wrong,
Then my living shall not be in vain."

:mrgreen:

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":2z9wpeza said:
clubby":2z9wpeza said:
Watch out, he normally charges (Keith) £5/minute for that kind of thing :shock:

The guy expressed a wish to be told to piss off tae his face, I was helpfully trying to find a way to fulfill that wish.

:mrgreen:

Oh I'm used to that doon here, but normally by yoofs, not some old duffer!

Re:

Rob and his elite singles date?

Attachments

• 22671543-6E32-4F8A-884E-9CB96E8182CE-3392-000012A9891F28EF.jpeg
    22671543-6E32-4F8A-884E-9CB96E8182CE-3392-000012A9891F28EF.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 536
Re: Rob Mac's Birthday bimble

Should be good this and a great opportunity to catch up wi rob and sell him all yer shite tat.....

Re: Rob Mac's Birthday bimble

so we did a wee recce round port moak wids today wi OCP.

trails are ok but the good bits are seperate by very shitey rooty non flowy sections, so not great for a group ride. We both got a bit pissed off wi the start of the ride.some very very very techy stuff at the start which, and i still can't believe what i saw, OCP managed to go over the bars into a pile on the ground from a standing start at the carpark, so watch out ladies this ain't for the feint hearted.

we then did a couple of the better paths and out to loch leven. this has the makings of a good social ride, wide trails for side by side blethering , easy going, very scenic etc. so the plan is

meet up in port moak carpark, bit of faffin and a general piss take of Rob obviously.
wee jaunt round the paths and out to loch leven, and round the loch path. loads o walkers and dugs so Rob will feel right at home amongst the doggers.

back to port moak then into the local hostely beer garden for a pub lunch and some more piss taking.

Then the hard core lads can head up to kelty wids for some strava runs.

so roll call.

Robmac (obviously)
keithyr

Back