Fife and Tayside rides thread

Alternatively Pentlands anyone on Saturday ?
Car currently awaiting mechanics due to electric gremlins so cannot go anywhere beyond Midlothian. But have a free Saturday and a new to me GT iDrive to try out.
I know I should post in Midlothian section but I reckon no ones been in there in so long that most have forgotten it exists.

baws wouldve liked to do pentlands again but got carpet fitter coming on sat so need to lift carpet on sat am for him in the pm

keithyr":1psehf5b said:
Clubby you fancy coming to visit the lomonds? Not as techy as pitmed but some decent climbing and miles,

Techy stuff is what I'm needing at the moment though.
I'll just head myself, you guys stick to your original plan.

Re:

Looking ahead to next weekend, the weather is looking dry, bright with no wind....sounds like an excuse to get up the lomonds again if anybody fancies it, Sunday preferably?

Clubby if you're looking for a riding buddy on the Saturday morning as well I'd have a blast round pitmedden with ye.

Re: Re:

keithyr":1wktltlz said:
Clubby if you're looking for a riding buddy on the Saturday morning as well I'd have a blast round pitmedden with ye.

+1. While it's still dry...

Re: Re:

zigzag":11baiecw said:
keithyr":11baiecw said:

+1. While it's still dry...

Sorry guys, off to Reykjavik this weekend.

Aaron, I'll still do pitmedden with ye on the sat if that suits you better seeing as we wirnae invited to Iceland lol

Back