Fife and Tayside rides thread

After great ride at pitmedden last weekend, OCP and me thinking of visiting blairadam for the first time in nearly a year if anybody fancies it on Sunday morning?

Re: Re:

clubby":3c232lii said:
Will see later in week. Ribs still a bit tender after Saturday's unexpected ejection.

What happened ? This mountainbike carry on is dangerous. My bottle is still well and truely smashed .

Hawmaw":3qyptzne said:
clubby":3qyptzne said:
Will see later in week. Ribs still a bit tender after Saturday's unexpected ejection.

What happened ? This mountainbike carry on is dangerous. My bottle is still well and truely smashed .

Riding a fresh trail, really loamy and steep. Came down a steep chute, turned hard and leant on a natural berm that was forming but it was still really soft and just collapsed on me, taking the front wheel with it. Spat over the bars and dunted my ribs. Winded but at least shoulder ok.
For some reason a Keith just walked down it.

Know what you mean about confidence. Took me until now to get mine back, after the Whistler crash 2 1/2 years ago. Steep stuff still a challenge, but at least I'm attempting it now. Only way to get over it is to get out and ride it.

Re:

Anyone fancy Pitmedden on Sunday? Had thought about Fat Forth but don't know I can be arsed with the drive.
Out this morning and local trails running great after yesterday's rain. Forecast good for rest of week, so the Pit should be in prime condition.

Re:

Keith and I were hummin' and hawin' whether to go to Kelty Wids or the Lomonds or Benarty on Sunday. If his mate Gary comes it'll no be Kelty Wids and the choice between the other 2 is dependent on the weather, it's supposed tae be OK though.

old_coyote_pedaller":32knt2tl said:
Keith and I were hummin' and hawin' whether to go to Kelty Wids or the Lomonds or Benarty on Sunday. If his mate Gary comes it'll no be Kelty Wids and the choice between the other 2 is dependent on the weather, it's supposed tae be OK though.
Poofs :roll:

RobMac":2xq0uywa said:
old_coyote_pedaller":2xq0uywa said:
Poofs :roll:

Think we've just found Tim Farron's RetroBike log-in. :facepalm:

RobMac":i1w1iiiy said:
Friend of yours????? :shock:

He certainly isn't a friend of the friends of Dorothy. :roll:

He's a devout Christian and has been asked umpteen times by several TV folk and the papers whether being gay or having gay rumpy is a sin. Could not bring himself to say no, always avoided the answer, until after the election campaign started when he was again asked same question still gave same answer. That was till a few days in to campaign his advisors must have got him telt that he'd have to say it was OK to be gay but he still had difficulty answering it without seeming reluctant to say so.

Back