Show us what you did today, thread

Another lovely day up this way once again :)
Had a lot to get done today off the bike around the house and with it being Mothers Day, it was good to have good weather and spend the time outside with the family.
Managed later this afternoon to get out for a few hours meandering around the local coast with Caleb on the Big Dummy. Great weather to go play around the shore and explore. Not about the riding at all, just a fun way for us to get about and Caleb loves the Dummy.
Hope everyone else managed to have some down time and relax.
Lovely sunset tonight as well.

Jamie

DSCN3593 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN3594 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN3606 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN3623 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN3629 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSC_1675 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSC_1677 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Thanks mate :) as usual there was no touching up of the pics they were just how they came, it was just pretty lovely as it goes. The blobs are most likely there because we were looking out whilst having dinner and Heather said about the sunset so I used her Nikon DSLR rather than my little instamatic thing and I never checked the lens. Heather would check it as she is the photography person in our family, I like my point and shoot, one setting for scenery and one for auto focus....simples :)

Jamie

Re:

Looks like the sensor needs cleaned rather than the lens. I get simlar with both Canon dSLR bodies . Very annoying . Doesn't tend to happen with compact or bridge as you're not changing lenses.

Re: Re:

Hawmaw":1dyblkds said:
Looks like the sensor needs cleaned rather than the lens. I get simlar with both Canon dSLR bodies . Very annoying . Doesn't tend to happen with compact or bridge as you're not changing lenses.

Never an issue with a Retrocamera

Re:

Picked this up yesterday, it's the right size for me and the spec. is almost completely original (which was the big appeal). Hopefully this will just be a case of cleaning, replacing a couple of cables and the grips and it'll be good to go, the stem and bar are needing a re-paint so might give them a spruce up too while I'm at it. 1990 was such a good year for Mountain Bikes, just realised I've got 4 from that year now :facepalm:
Anyway that's Kona ticked off the list of bike brands I want to try/own, just Marin, Saracen, Alpinestars, Rocky Mountain, Proflex, Merlin, Diamond Back etc. etc. to go now :LOL:
I really need to move some bikes on now! anyone fancy a Trimble??

Attachments

• 1990 Kona Cindercone (the before shot).jpg
    1990 Kona Cindercone (the before shot).jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 287
Re: Re:

RobMac":2y8878fv said:
You'll have no bother moving your Tremble on ;)
I think the "Tremble" was their full suss bike Rob :LOL:
Thinking the Trimble is the bike I have least affinity with, even though it rides really nicely. The Dave Yates might be for the chop too as it's a little too long and low to be comfortable (some retro riser bars might fix that though :? ). There's a couple of others I need to think about shifting too, can't keep them all unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back