Show us what you did today, thread

Re:

A never had a BMX or a Chopper in fact I never had my own bike till I was a adult ................ but I denny want to talk about it :roll:

Is that BMX or the wheel ;)
The Mongoose was a long story but my first was when I was about 5 or 6 I had a purple metal flake Malvern Star dragster. This became like grandfathers axe over the next 8 years or so. It seen use as a BMX, cruiser etc. Loved it, my mum and dad got it for me at Christmas. It came from a big Dept type store called back home called Waltons, and I used to go in with my mum on a Saturday because it was on lay by. Loved it.

Jamie

Snap on the Nitto. :)

I have a new B135 sitting in front of me.

It's pissing down here too, but that's not a problem as I can't go on the bike until my undercarriage has healed from the operation.

Re:

The miracle of Retrobike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I looked at it for long enough too wondering what I could buy.

There was loads on there I never knew I wanted :)
All good fun and I don't really spend much on the bikes in the big scheme of things.

Jamie

It was also the cool little things like the lamp holder, would never spend the £30 or so for it but at £5 it's great. It bolts onto the side of my front rack or fork and carries my light that normally goes on my bars. Freeing up space.
And like jackosbournesnr a set of bar plugs for the new bar and stem :)
The rain has been lashing down this afternoon so no ride as I still had to give the car an oil and filter change. Luckily it was not too bad earlier so the three of us took the dog for a walk up Dunnet Head for a couple of hours or there abouts.

Jamie

Nice project Jamie :cool: but that bmx can fair set you back.

Fair weeing down here too. Might be time for an updated waterproofs thread.

Any of you know the names of the mtb vids from the late 90's ? I mind Specialized did one with good music, but for the life of me I cant remember the name to find it on you tube.

Re:

Pulp Traction, I think.
Done by Greg Stump of ski movie fame. Pretty sure I still have the vhs in the loft.

Latest posts

Back