Show us what you did today, thread

Brilliant as usual Clubby :)
Good tip about keeping the bars in shot to show perspective, I will definitely try that next time I use it.
I must admit I have used mine once in 18 months and even then it was on the kayak. It is good but a bit of a pain editing as I am just not that into it to put the time in to do it properly.
I did dig my go pro out the other day as I set my vimeo account up on the TV, it was to watch a film I bought, Brevet, but realised it gave me all the films on my account. Nice to see them on the TV, especially the dogs and Caleb.

Jamie

Great pics Jamie... snow, sledge and a big dummy - no wonder there are smiles all round, looks like a total hoot. Mind you, I'd be wanting a shot on the sledge too :)

Andy, I reckon chest mount is the best. As clubby says, you get the bars for perspective (and arms and knees), plus your body is acting as a shock absorber so it's not as shaky.

https://vimeo.com/107418205

Was up a very clarty Benarty today with OCP and Keith - did a fair bit of trail maintenance - put in some rocks to make a boggy wee stream rideable (see pics of us testing our handy work below), and also built some double-black hand-cut enduro trail round a fallen tree. Alright, we might have just scraped a line out with our feet.

IMG_0483.JPG

IMG_0484.JPG

Great vid Aaron :cool: very hypnotic .

Good vids all round :cool: and Jamie, your's loked really proficient, have you done filming stuff before ?

Thanks Dyna, I haven't done any filming other than the few vids like that which are on my Vimeo page. I like that vid as it was such a nice day and everyone was having a blast up until just before the end when Aaron had his trail deviation :)
Haven't used it much at all the last year or two. Might try and film some stuff with the little man on the Dummy.
The ones on my page are really just done for myself, I might have posted some of them here I think. Just a cool way to show people where your riding.

The weather looks nice with you guys today ZZ, we have had rain this morning and all the snow and ice has gone :( After such a lovely day yesterday, today returned to pish.
I have learnt the Scottish way of making the most of it while it's here :)

Jamie

That looks much better than the old two screw, split clamp version I have.
Need to use mine more, been ages since I did any filming.

Re:

Watching film of other folks mtb rides is about all the mtb'ing I'm doing at the moment. I'm either working, recovering from work or involved in my good lady's social calendar. Zigzags trails remind me what I'm missing, those trails were brilliant fun :cool:

velomaniac":2fp81i9e said:
I cannot ride anything that narrow for more than a yard :oops:

Neither can Clubby he used a body double beside that plank couldn't take the weight of Clubby AND a bike :mrgreen: meeeooowww.

RobMac":2pa7ow6m said:
velomaniac":2pa7ow6m said:
I cannot ride anything that narrow for more than a yard :oops:

Neither can Clubby he used a body double beside that plank couldn't take the weight of Clubby AND a bike :mrgreen: meeeooowww.

Says the man that's too scared to post his weight on this weeks fat club :twisted:

Back