And today I did......

Many congratulations Velo! Very well done!

Best of luck with the car shopping and you're more than welcome up here anytime.

Jamie

Re:

Two hour ride along the coastal path more than half of it in the dark. Temperatures were quite pleasant for the time of year, wish I had a descent light :?

Got a little movement on the klein stuck seatpost :D The thomson post has flanges that the vice can grip. Some strain on it then bounced it a bit and got an almighty creak. More bouncing and its moved around about 3/4-1" :D

Movement means its free and now just a matter of putting it under strain whilst pulling on the post. Likely clamped upside down so I can use spreading clamps to help push it up as i apply side pressure.

As with all seatpost free`er's, im rather chuffed with meself :D

Re:

Was out for a couple of hours round my mid week loop this afternoon, WTB Trail Blazers were just not up to the gloop I encountered. I had some medium speed off camber lock to lock action, it probably looked kinda impressive from a bystanders perspective but I was in no way in control even though I never fell off (luck) :oops:

Nice youre getting out in this weather an all Rob :D Oh to live in the sticks :cool:
Do you not have a go pro you could do us some vids :D

Re:

Today I dug out a pair of new wheels (26") and a new pair of tyres (26") and a new pair of tubes (26") and paired them all up, does anybody get slightly aroused when assembling new components? No! Me neither :roll:
Anyway, the rims are Mavic EX721's and I fitted 26 X 2.4's on them and they've come up almost as wide as my 27.5 X 2.8's on my semi-skimmed :shock:

Back