Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re:

Jim, we've had a think and it's now a 10.30am meet so it gives ye a wee bit more time or longer in yer scratcher, since you are coming down from Aberdeen.

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":15y76e8q said:
Jim, we've had a think and it's now a 10.30am meet so it gives ye a wee bit more time or longer in yer scratcher, since you are coming down from Aberdeen.

Aww thanks guys :oops:
I did look on Google Maps, said it was nigh on a 2 hour drive, think I can get that down a bit ;)

Better dust off the full-sus bike, not ridden it in a few weeks!

What a day out that was, thoroughly enjoyed that, cheers for coming down Jim, hope it was worthwhile lol.

Think that was a proper good day in the hills apart from the push up west lomond. When we do that again prob best just to cycle back in from Craig mead

Re:

The Bishop climb wasn't as bad as I expected so it was OK, but looking up at that climb from path up to West Lomond wisnae funny though.
Feels good to have done it all. :cool:

keithyr":2fmm0mjr said:
Think that was a proper good day in the hills apart from the push up west lomond. When we do that again prob best just to cycle back in from Craig mead

Ya Basa!! :LOL: my backs killing me from carrying my bike up there! :LOL:

Was a great day out in the hills, sunshine but frosty made for some quick trails but without the mud :) not checked me Garmin yet but I bet it was around freezing for much of the day.

Came home, hot shower, cold beer, food, and heading to my bed early tonight I think.
A good days riding. :mrgreen:

dragging the auld hoor and fat bike up round benarty early the morra. 9.30am at normal carpark if anyone else fancies it.

keithyr":2ru6tvl5 said:
dragging the auld hoor and fat bike up round benarty early the morra. 9.30am at normal carpark if anyone else fancies it.

Jeezus, that's nae wae tae talk aboot Shona :shock:

..........oh, ye mean me. :facepalm:

BAASTARD :mrgreen:

Back