Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re:

No lookin' good weather-wise next couple of days but Sunday should be good though.

So stay away from trails that turn tae glaur, Pitmedden?
We've been up Benarty enough for now.
Efter last Sunday's MacDuro I've done enough climbing, or so ma auld legs are saying, so nae Lomonds.
No been tae Cambusbarron tae ride, does it jist turn tae glaur with some rain?
If naw then how aboot there then?

Or I could jist stay in and watch the Grand Prix and the Touring cars. :mrgreen:

Im easy mate, if yer not feeling it this weekend and Aaron not coming out to play I'll just take the fatbike out for a bimble round Deans or something. Been knackered all week as well.

Re:

Still up for a ride somewhere but like you my legs were knackered, it was Wed/Thurs before they felt OK. :facepalm:

Cambusbarron would be OK but if Aaron is getting kept in :mrgreen: , it would jist be us. Although I said we'd been up Benarty enough lately, it's still fun tae ride.
When you off tae Aviemore?

Re:

Fancy doing the lomonds seeing as it's such a braw weekend?

Cmon, sure yer rugby players legs can manage it.

Re:

Are yoo takin' the piss? :roll: You can 'KOFF. Ma wee legs dae a guid job, for how auld they are. :mrgreen:

The Lomonds. :facepalm: Jist dinnae expect me tae ride up the whole way.

Re:

Lol ok how about I meet you at yer hoose about 10 and we head up an park at the fishing car Park?

Can do a recce of a route for showing the lads. Other option is we meet at craigmead car park do east and west lomond and the burl don the Falkland?

Wotcha fancy? Still meet at yours tho.

Re:

OK, see ye at 10.

Doing East and West Lomond sounds good, no been up them on a bike for aboot 20 years. :roll:
No long back in after a wee road ride up into Cleish hills. Wish I had a grandad ring on the road bike. :mrgreen:

Re:

Mate I'm sorry..........went out last night for a couple o pints wi Gary and the girls..........ended up being 8 or so pints and didn't get home till 2am.

I'm ruff as **** ........might be ok later I'll text ye mibbe try this afternoon around 2 ?..

Sorry, I'm going back to sleep.

Back