IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

Re:

Thanks Clubby, that really was one of the most enjoyable Macretro days out I can remember. The scenery, the company, the thrills (and the spills), the tension, the comedy, all in all a fantastic day.

I feel honoured to be the winner of the inaugural Macduro Trophy, although zigzag was a close second, and everyone should congratulate themselves on riding "on the edge" and not "off the edge" :LOL: God knows there were enough times today that I felt more like a passenger than a rider as the bike skipped and slid down the trails :shock:

I'll upload some of my photos later.

Re:

At the top of the first, and biggest climb...

Looking back towards what was Stage 1.

Guesses as to what Clubby is up to here?? :?

Re:

Looks like a great day. Great photos and the trails look good . Keith , good to see the RTS getting an outing. One of the many bikes I wish I'd held onto !! I really need to get back out on the rough stuff but after busting my teeth then my ribs I seem to have lost my bottle. :cry:

Re:

I know how you feel. It's taken me 2 years since doing my collarbone to get my confidence back. Still struggle on steep rocky stuff. You just need to build up slowly.

Re:

Aye still like riding the RTS and it does ride well.

Like you I've nae confidence on steep stuff since i did the shoulder, i even poofed out the wee chute you see the lads riding but I'm blaming that on the skinny tyres on eh RTS lol.

Re:

Good days work, lads ;) Some proper retro riding :cool:

So, who's who then? In the photos

Mike

Re:

First photo left to right. Jimo, Keith, OCP, Zigzag.
Keith in red top/helmet on the RTS.
Aaron (zigzag) on the stumpy with the fluoro maguras.
John (ocp) with the lefty cannondsle.
Myself in the red shorts on the delta v cannondale.
Jimo on the silver/purple Orange prestige.
Zz's mate Andy on the modern yellow trek.

Re:

Cheers Clubby,

Always nice to put faces to photos ;)

Looks like the weather was kind to you!

Mike

Back