And today I did......

Re: Re:

velomaniac":1zxvmdj5 said:
Giving a frame big tyre clearance in 1998 does not mean Surly invented 26+. The tyre manufacturers most probably invented 26+ with the more extreme DH tyres being good examples. You Surly fan boys will be claiming you invented the bicycle full stop next :roll: :LOL:

I should explain the "Fatties Fit Fine" sticker on Surlies have had on the 1x1s since 1998 don't refer to our taste in girlfriends.

(or us!)

As for the "bicycle full stop" that's what drum brakes are for. :)

:LOL: :LOL: Really ?? :LOL:

I jest.

Maybe mind a bit back i started collecting the commemorative coins :) 50p/£1/£2

About a week ago i got this oddity.

I've since joined one of the collecting forums to ask there and so far the single reply ive had wasnt a total negative, and it may be a genuine mint error.
If it was genuine, and im still unsure myself due to the number of issues not just the one, but we could be talking new bike level money.
I wouldnt sell though. Too rare,makes things nice to own.

Attachments

• DSCF1757 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF1757 (Custom).JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 443
  • DSCF1760 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF1760 (Custom).JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 443
Its good you still fell up to it Rob. But do mind not to overdo things :?

My nephews are both black belts in Karate, with one helping with classes now :cool:

I think your bike looks good Rob and liking the cages too.
Genesis seem to make some nice stuff (since they got rid of Phil Collins)
Ride and enjoy!
.. and 650b+ is the new 29+ which was the new 650b, which in turn was the 29'er, which was the 26'er which was the 20 inch BMX before that. If that gets too confusing don't worry Singletrack will tell you what's cool and must have this winter ;)
Velo, take a deep breath mate, laugh and then breath again :)
Hope your well mate and things are OK.

Jamie

Re:

Today I gave into impatience and phoned up to see when the Genesis was arriving and the reply was "the delivery date hasn't been arranged" :x So its Oct 12th now.

Latest posts

Back