MacRetro Trading Post

Re: Re:

firedfromthecircus":3gyq0k73 said:
clubby":3gyq0k73 said:
Selling my Jones frame and bits. Deal available for locals

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=356409

:shock:

What's up? Looking for something else or just not riding it enough?

And just in case I was interested (which I am desperately telling myself I am not) what's the story with the front hub? Is it in the package? Not much good for anything else, is it?

Front hub not included as it is the front hub for my Pug. It's a 135mm front disk spaced, just like a hope fatsno. If your Moonie forks are symmetrical, you will be able to use that wheel with 5mm disk spacer. That's what I used with my carver carbon forks and it worked fine on the Jones truss as well.

Selling as I'm using it and the Saffron for the same types of rides, and not using either enough. I've also a hankering for something else with twice as many wheels and would need the garage space for that.

clubby":14f243qv said:
Front hub not included as it is the front hub for my Pug. It's a 135mm front disk spaced, just like a hope fatsno. If your Moonie forks are symmetrical, you will be able to use that wheel with 5mm disk spacer. That's what I used with my carver carbon forks and it worked fine on the Jones truss as well.

Selling as I'm using it and the Saffron for the same types of rides, and not using either enough. I've also a hankering for something else with twice as many wheels and would need the garage space for that.

Cool.
You getting one of these?

d4d29b97d6b7d828b048da78ba1da0cb.jpg

:mrgreen:

Sadly my Moonie has the offset front wheel.............

but my Pugsley doesn't! :LOL:

can you see where I'm going with this? :facepalm:

old_coyote_pedaller":35u9iwlq said:
Me want, me want, gimme, gimme. :mrgreen:

There's video of the guy riding it here, including close ups of it working.
http://www.bikerumor.com/2013/09/30/ore ... the-athos/

Wonder why they didn't make it 4WD?

The biggest atrocity IMO is the 'Frontier' music in that video and the bike is being ridden over flat sand!!!? I want to see what it can do - take it down/up a mountainside, take it through a rocky river, get it in the deep snow and show how effort-less it is... Baywatch'in down the beach??? geez! :roll:

Re:

Aldi bike week again. Got muc off degreaser for £4 and they have oils and cleaners as well. Also picked up a pair of waterproof thinsulate lined lobster gloves for £8. But of a rake in the pile to find the last size large but worth it. Seal skin type socks also on for £13. Other assorted bits and pieces as well.

wow needing a set of those gloves.. cheers

ps seal skin socks are pash, best just getting good overshoes imo

Back