Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Next up on the vote are Spinergy wheels. If you need to be specific we'll vote on the older 4 spoked 'rev x' design....

Here are a few images to get you going.

retrobike145ba2.jpg

1546707606.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

So, Cool or Uncool - you decide....

they are just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo purdy.....uh huh huhhhh.....shame about the bearings ,thef act they could slice ya fingers off easily and there was no way to truethem if they went theway of the wobbles...still ....very cool and im still after some....ps yay 2700 posts at last...im rich ....rich i tell ya ...ahahah

uncool to me .

they dont suit many bikes , have no race pedigree , and dont have any technical advantages .

Na they always looked goofy, like mtb'ers trying to look like triathletes... or a triathlete token mtb (have nothing against tri at all and would do that ... if i could swim)

Didn't even need to read the argument, seriously uncool. Definite school boy error if there ever was one. This encompasses all mag wheels. If you must, go deep rim and/or disc drive

jez-4-bikes-max":17mkdzmj said:
Uncool.

Totally dangerous. Theres a site somewhere detailing how they literally explode.

Spin one up and stick your arm in....
Agree
But i like that frame

Uncool

Are you people nuts! I've been trying to find a clean set of these for ages as they're as cool as it gets. In the end I found a set of NOS Spinergy Spox and settle for them, I suppose you gonna try and tell me they're not cool either!

Staf.

Back