Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Please get your nominations in here for the November 2009 Bike Of The Month. This time it's mid range special. How have we defined mid range for the sake of this BoTM? No bikes with better components than Mountain LX / Deore LX or Suntour XCD, that goes for the entire gruppo. Will judge gruppos from other manufacturers for eligibility as and when entered.

The guidelines are here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8326

I'm sure this one will cause some debate and be a real headache :LOL: Remember it is a bit of fun and judges decision for eligibility is final.

:LOL: thought the breezer lightning would have a go - well not this month :!:

and can't even enter my breezer jet stream as it has XT hubs :cry:

not my fault if it is catalog build :roll:

but I remember some mintish mid range bikes going around so that should be a tough month again :LOL:

Ah ha, chance to re-enter the Fire Mountain

Attachments

• Kona Fire Mountain.jpg
    Kona Fire Mountain.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 4,504
Mid range? Only thing I have mid range is my Cannondale SM600 and even that has Deerhead XT on it. Guess its a no go then.

Could always bypass it with singlespeed :twisted: :LOL: The bonty doesn't have any shimano, but does have king wheels and headset.... not really in the spirit though :LOL:

P20":50qmhcj4 said:
Could always bypass it with singlespeed :twisted: :LOL: The bonty doesn't have any shimano, but does have king wheels and headset.... not really in the spirit though :LOL:

:LOL: not really, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back