Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:40 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: re:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:35 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 500
Location: Sweden
that Dean should win! or the wicked saracen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:27 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 am
Posts: 466
Location: O-HI-O
ti-max!!

max picks his bike vote haha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 pm 
98+ BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:29 pm
Posts: 1650
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
First off BOTM is a bit of fun! Don't get too serious

1. Entries are accepted from all parts of the site. MTB, Road, BMX, Cyclocross, whatever.
2. Keep all comments and criticism constructive, avoid personal attacks.
3. It is strongly suggested all bikes are placed in the reader's bikes section prior to entry into BoTM. In this way a bike can under go a more gentle critique prior to the spotlight and interest of BoTM. More detail and extra pictures can be added here.
4. If you aren't prepared that your bike undergo criticism as part of BoTM don't enter it. We have many 1000s of views on this thread in a month - make sure both you and your bike are ready!
5. Don't register 15 extra users to vote for your own bike and for trolling purposes. This will result in a ban from retrobike.
6. Bike must be complete.
7. Bike must be currently owned by site member / nominee. No selling the bike whilst the contest is running if you want to remain in the contest. This goes for entering the bike with the intention of selling.
8. Two pictures per bike only.
9. One bike per user per month - don't be greedy.
10. Judges decision is final.
11. Bikes can only be entered once (special months excepted)
12. Don't take it too seriously


Mmmh some attention to the rules this month, but what does this mean for the Bonty Ti-Lite, the backfire Attitude and the white TiMax as they've entered 3 pictures each?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
IbocProSX wrote:
Quote:
First off BOTM is a bit of fun! Don't get too serious

1. Entries are accepted from all parts of the site. MTB, Road, BMX, Cyclocross, whatever.
2. Keep all comments and criticism constructive, avoid personal attacks.
3. It is strongly suggested all bikes are placed in the reader's bikes section prior to entry into BoTM. In this way a bike can under go a more gentle critique prior to the spotlight and interest of BoTM. More detail and extra pictures can be added here.
4. If you aren't prepared that your bike undergo criticism as part of BoTM don't enter it. We have many 1000s of views on this thread in a month - make sure both you and your bike are ready!
5. Don't register 15 extra users to vote for your own bike and for trolling purposes. This will result in a ban from retrobike.
6. Bike must be complete.
7. Bike must be currently owned by site member / nominee. No selling the bike whilst the contest is running if you want to remain in the contest. This goes for entering the bike with the intention of selling.
8. Two pictures per bike only.
9. One bike per user per month - don't be greedy.
10. Judges decision is final.
11. Bikes can only be entered once (special months excepted)
12. Don't take it too seriously


Mmmh some attention to the rules this month, but what does this mean for the Bonty Ti-Lite, the backfire Attitude and the white TiMax as they've entered 3 pictures each?


Disqualified, along with Pickles uncomplete (rule 6.) Saracen :lol:

:shock:

[/quote]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:37 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:08 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Poole.UK
Very pleased that Rich nominated the RC100.

However it if is a rule breaker I thought I would throw this one into the ring.

My RC200 F3

See its restoration
here
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 090#511090


Attachments:
DSC00862a.JPG
DSC00862a.JPG [ 146 KiB | Viewed 858 times ]
DSC00854a.JPG
DSC00854a.JPG [ 141.07 KiB | Viewed 858 times ]


Last edited by Raymond_mole on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 pm 
Lincs AEC
Lincs AEC

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 12314
Location: Branston, Lincoln
Easy_Rider wrote:
Disqualified, along with Pickles uncomplete (rule 6.) Saracen :lol:

:shock:


I will get some pics with pedals fitted before poll time :wink: Maybe some NOS Ritchey jobs I have my eye on 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:36 pm 
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 4114
Location: Amsterdam
Easy_Rider wrote:
IbocProSX wrote:
Quote:
First off BOTM is a bit of fun! Don't get too serious

1. Entries are accepted from all parts of the site. MTB, Road, BMX, Cyclocross, whatever.
2. Keep all comments and criticism constructive, avoid personal attacks.
3. It is strongly suggested all bikes are placed in the reader's bikes section prior to entry into BoTM. In this way a bike can under go a more gentle critique prior to the spotlight and interest of BoTM. More detail and extra pictures can be added here.
4. If you aren't prepared that your bike undergo criticism as part of BoTM don't enter it. We have many 1000s of views on this thread in a month - make sure both you and your bike are ready!
5. Don't register 15 extra users to vote for your own bike and for trolling purposes. This will result in a ban from retrobike.
6. Bike must be complete.
7. Bike must be currently owned by site member / nominee. No selling the bike whilst the contest is running if you want to remain in the contest. This goes for entering the bike with the intention of selling.
8. Two pictures per bike only.
9. One bike per user per month - don't be greedy.
10. Judges decision is final.
11. Bikes can only be entered once (special months excepted)
12. Don't take it too seriously


Mmmh some attention to the rules this month, but what does this mean for the Bonty Ti-Lite, the backfire Attitude and the white TiMax as they've entered 3 pictures each?


Disqualified, along with Pickles uncomplete (rule 6.) Saracen :lol:

:shock:

[/quote]

i deleted 1 picture, so 2 left


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need carbon
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:30 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:21 am
Posts: 2273
Location: Merseyside /Wirral side.
ragnar1984 wrote:
We need some carbon in this thread. And more bling.
Hmmm....

Gold! Yes, gold will definitely do it!

My 100% original 1990 Miyata Century

Image

Image

More pics here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66623

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:48 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:34 am
Posts: 3811
Location: Sussex
thesneaker wrote:
My 1st attempt to get into BOTM, 91' Klein Attitude with loads of Campy NOS, restored to how it was back in 1991.


edited to be within forum rules, 2 pictures & bike now complete :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:07 pm 
Lincs AEC
Lincs AEC

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 12314
Location: Branston, Lincoln
Pickle wrote:
Easy_Rider wrote:
Disqualified, along with Pickles uncomplete (rule 6.) Saracen :lol:

:shock:


I will get some pics with pedals fitted before poll time :wink:


Better? :wink:


Attachments:
DSCN2421.JPG
DSCN2421.JPG [ 90.47 KiB | Viewed 655 times ]
DSCN2423.JPG
DSCN2423.JPG [ 143.27 KiB | Viewed 655 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group