First off BOTM is a bit of fun! Don't get too serious
1. Entries are accepted from all parts of the site. MTB, Road, BMX, Cyclocross, whatever.
2. Keep all comments and criticism constructive, avoid personal attacks.
3. It is strongly suggested all bikes are placed in the reader's bikes section prior to entry into BoTM. In this way a bike can under go a more gentle critique prior to the spotlight and interest of BoTM. More detail and extra pictures can be added here.
4. If you aren't prepared that your bike undergo criticism as part of BoTM don't enter it. We have many 1000s of views on this thread in a month - make sure both you and your bike are ready!
5. Don't register 15 extra users to vote for your own bike and for trolling purposes. This will result in a ban from retrobike.
6. Bike must be complete.
7. Bike must be currently owned by site member / nominee. No selling the bike whilst the contest is running if you want to remain in the contest. This goes for entering the bike with the intention of selling.
8. Two pictures per bike only.
9. One bike per user per month - don't be greedy.
10. Judges decision is final.
11. Bikes can only be entered once (special months excepted)
12. Don't take it too seriously
Mmmh some attention to the rules this month, but what does this mean for the Bonty Ti-Lite, the backfire Attitude and the white TiMax as they've entered 3 pictures each?
Common sense was never common
28h silver rear Suntour hub
32h Ritchey champagne WCS front hub