BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Getting this poll together was w bit of a pain; chasing members to update to actual Mayhem pics, others forgetting which bikes they were taking etc :LOL: Where people have uploaded pics of them riding at Mayhem, these are the pics I've used. These don't always show off the bike well so it might be worth revisiting the nominations thread here

Pic your winner from this little lot :)

The Artist Formerly Known as PeachyPM's 1991 Claud Butler Antaeus 653

LGF's 1991 Offroad Master

THM's I have no words!

My_Teenage_Self's spare parts Ridgeback

mk one's '94 Brodie Expresso

Retro Spud's 1997 Porsche bike S

Mike Muz 67's 1991 Ritchey P22

Re: Re:

al-onestare":3otwl1ot said:
Did I miss the Porsche getting a lap in?

Spud certainly did!

This guy did loads of laps though;

Attachments

• 48124203981_da37052a38_q.jpg
    48124203981_da37052a38_q.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6,304
regan_ev":gpw4ixc9 said:
Close one for me between Peachy's CB, Mark's Brodie and Spud's Porker, but the Porker pips it due to rarity, extremity and build detail from Spud.

Sorry lads but if you want Mountain Mayhem love and bonhomie pop over to the aftermath thread where it’s all lovey dovey.....
This is competition time and Spuds Porsche didn’t role a wheel in anger, personally, if it wasn’t for the fact he made such a fantastic job organising an absolutes brilliant weekend I’d say he be should taken out back and shot! :evil:

(Only joking Spud...ish) ;)

Peachy!":2o231tpt said:
regan_ev":2o231tpt said:
Close one for me between Peachy's CB, Mark's Brodie and Spud's Porker, but the Porker pips it due to rarity, extremity and build detail from Spud.

Sorry lads but if you want Mountain Mayhem love and bonhomie pop over to the aftermath thread where it’s all lovey dovey.....
This is competition time and Spuds Porsche didn’t role a wheel in anger, personally, if it wasn’t for the fact he made such a fantastic job organising an absolutes brilliant weekend I’d say he should taken out back and shot!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mike Muz":g94s08hw said:
Peachy!":g94s08hw said:
regan_ev":g94s08hw said:

This is competition time and Spuds Porsche didn’t role a wheel in anger, personally, if it wasn’t for the fact he made such a fantastic job organising an absolutes brilliant weekend I’d say he should taken out back and shot!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I must confess I did immerse myself into the the proceeding of the event a bit too much .... over indulging in everything other than the solitary race lap I managed :oops: didn't get my voice back properly until Wednesday

on another note me plus My_teenage_self and THM must be one of the few riders that didn't change our user names following the event - whats all that about Claudius Butler and Mike I'm getting old and don't want anyone to know I was born in 1967 :LOL:

Retro SPud of 1969 vintage... also old/balding and face full of wrinkles

Retro Spud":yfn6l451 said:
on another note me plus My_teenage_self and THM must be one of the few riders that didn't change our user names following the event - whats all that about :LOL:

Plausible Deniability?

Latest posts

Back