BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
A nice variety of entries this month. Hopefully there's something for everyone to like. I know which one's getting my vote :) As usual the poll will run for 7 days. Good luck all.

Really difficult choice as always but I've gon for 'Spaltinho‘s 1992 Fat Chance Wicked lite' just like the simplicity of it!
Well done all.

The Manitou HT for me. But it was hard to choose as the Pace, Yeti and Klein also look awesome.

...was just at the edge on voting for the Attitude but that saddle... Would understand if this was/is a rider but it doesn´t look used at all :?: Get that bike a "real flite" or get it dirty @Tomianson :)

Cheers
IHR

Real tough call this month as they're all great bikes in their own right. The late eighties Groves ticked my box today with it's great paint job/colour, dropped top tube, long/tall stem, BMX shaped saddle, 4 finger brake levers, U brake... etc. That Fat Chance looks so slick (or sic if I was young!) and love the Suntour on it...

Well done all! :)

IHateRain":3hbdt8f9 said:
...was just at the edge on voting for the Attitude but that saddle... Would understand if this was/is a rider but it doesn´t look used at all :?: Get that bike a "real flite" or get it dirty @Tomianson :)

Cheers
IHR

haha quite right, ive got an original one lined up for it, this was just a glamour shot straight after the build.

I was close to the Grove, stunning bike and all the details.

Alas, i went for the "Working Mans" Racer, great colour, and clearly still a real rider.

Back