RBotM December 2017 - Open month - All welcome ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
A little late this month and my apologies as hard drives and general computer ''issues'' have delayed and distracted me.
Here we are anyway, so on with the show........

RBotM December 2017
Open month again this month which basically means it is open to all retro road bikes, with the only exception being that it is closed to past winners of RBotM.

Usual rules in that 2 photos per entry, 1 entry per member, comp will run until the last day of the month and will then be decided by a five day poll, whose results will stay hidden until the end.
A good chance to enter those autumn builds and some of the early winter builds that I know are out there. You've got to be in it to win it!
Last chance to qualify for the 2017 RBotY Competition that will be announced soon.

Lets see those bicycles.......

Jamie

24803110988_bd64c43aca_b.jpg

27200308179_897cd37a5b_k.jpg

details

What a beauty to start the entries rolling. Setting the bar high for December that's for sure :)
Cheers

Jamie

Set under a jacaranda tree it could equally be at home as an entry for pic of the month

Re:

Oh my! That is going to be a tough act to follow.

What an amazing bike and an amazing picture.

Let's give a try to my Pinarello Montello with c-record, 7 speed, with original paint and decals, trying to replicate Perico Delgado's bike from 1988

Attachments

• Pinarello Montello c-record 1988 (1).jpg
    Pinarello Montello c-record 1988 (1).jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 9,880
  • Pinarello Montello c-record 1988 (2).jpg
    Pinarello Montello c-record 1988 (2).jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 9,880
Here is my entry for this month. A junior race bike from 1972 (PEUGEOT G50C) which I restored this late summer. Second picture where it came from. :)
img_2489.jpg

img_2455.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back