Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
RBotM OCTOBER - Autumn

A short quickfire round this month due to technical difficulties ;)

Sincerely, my apologies for the late start.

This month is all about Autumn, and that brief is open to interpretation, could be an autumnal ride, a pic of your bike in some leaves or rain or glorious sunshine, or it could be what your working on this autumn, but, there's always a but, it is BotM and as such your bike must be the focus of the picture.

Usual rules, open to all, 2 pics per entry, 1 entry per member, nominations will be open until the end of the month and then winner will be decided after a five day poll.

Best of luck

Jamie

My Carlton Constellation amongst the leaves of Plymouth's Victoria Park...

PA310265_zps365a8c49.jpg

PA310270_zps08d05538.jpg

Ok let you off then. This autumn's build and ride. Just finished retromod refurb inc paint.

THM's Overbury's Connoisseur Tourer.

Spokesmann":2nh6foqg said:
The History Man":2nh6foqg said:
It does say this autumn mr Spokeydokey

The name's Spokesmann and the images were taken last year on 31/10/16.

I know, I remembered them on another thread/competition and your name next to them as my daughter lived around the corner. It was about the same time as the infamous mudguard stay disemboweling risk incident/spat.

i am THM and an OCD sufferist.

Lovely Overbury's THM. Is there a build thread or write up for this machine. Definitely like to see more and learn more about it.
I am really liking the colour.
Play nice gentleman ;)

Jamie

Well to be fair I think the pic was entered in a previous competition but can't be sure. I'm getting old you know.

But Jamie says it's fine so it's fine.

"Rules are for the adherence of fools and the guidance of wise men."

S Blatter.

Unless he wins. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back