RBotM SEPTEMBER - nominations open - OPEN MONTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
OK back to the regular scheduled programme :)
The RBotM and RPotM both had a holiday for August. My reasoning was just to give it a break for a month as everyone always seems so busy during the month with Holidays etc. Historically its been a slow month and so I thought rather than have a lean comp that if it sat out a month then we might have a bit more enthusiasm for Septembers. To be fair, I didn't have anybody even ask about it so I take it that it was a good time to do it.

Anyway, now we are back and everybody rested, completed their summer builds, then we should be inundated with entries.

September is an open month and that means anyone can enter with the only exception being previous machines that have won are excluded.
Usual rules and one entry per member, two pictures per entry and entries will be open until the last day of the month. Winner to be decided by a 5 day poll.
Dig deep and show off those machines and builds.

Jamie

TVT 92

Attachments

• IMG_20160802_095534.jpg
    IMG_20160802_095534.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 11,162
  • IMG_20160403_095927_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20160403_095927_hdr.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 11,162
Re:

Great photos Chris!

Lovely bike, getting ridden. What it's all about for me! :cool:

Mike

Re:

This is my latest build, and a bike I have been after for a few years being an avid Dave Lloyd fan.

1997 Dave Lloyd Concept 90.

Finished%206_zpsyf2hcb0r.jpg

Finished%205_zpsno0pphut.jpg

My resurrected ’71 Cinelli SC ‘Retro’ build – bought as a tired frame with three layers of paint and several lifetime modifications. Stripped down, new chrome and 70’s fine grain silver paint by a couple of great masters of finishing bikes, add a favourite groupset and custom parts fabricated just for the project by a couple more passionate craftsman – 26.2 Ti seatpost and engraved nickel plated headbadge to match the polished 3TTT Ti stem. Built as my tribute to past and contemporary era craftsman with a shared passion for bicycles. Photos by Tom Roschi - a photographer who just likes bikes

More here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=355914

Very understated and tasteful Cinelli, especially considering the work you have put in to restore it. Really like it.
To be fair its a very high standard all round this month.
Thanks

Jamie

I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring

1986 Clamont Time Trial funny bike

This frame was made in Australia by Geoff Scott in the mid-eighties
It now resides in New Zealand
In March 2016 I took it to the Sydney classic bike show in Australia where it was re-united with its maker who kindly signed the frame for me
It also won it's class in the concours event at the show

Gefsco1_zpsumyphhzy.jpg

5_zpso6oamkuc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back