Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Again, my apologies for the late start to the voting for July RPotM.

Another well entered competition, high standard and some great photos to show them off as well. There will be some hard decisions made to sort your favourite.
Best of luck to all and thanks for all the entries, the support for the competition is much appreciated by all here.

The poll will run for 5 days and the results will stay hidden until the poll is closed. One vote per member, and as mentioned, if anyone has a problem just drop me a line and I will try and get it sorted. There are still a few outstanding problems that have been passed on to others who might know how it all works, or not works in this case.

The contenders are:

stevevw - Dura Ace
stevevw by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

kingbling - 600 Arabesque
kingbling by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Nob - Dura Ace AX
Nob by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Foz - Dura Ace
Foz by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

random42 - Dura Ace AX handlebars
random42 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Maca - 600 EX Pedals
Maca by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

TheHistoryMan -
TheHistoryMan by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

t47b - Shimano Dropout
t47b by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

originalshinkicker - 600AX
originalshinkicker by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

twosheds - 600gs
twosheds by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Re:

Who needs black, when there is such beauty in shiny metal?

Lovely!

Good luck everyone ;)

Mike

Of course. As I think mine is the most original photo given the theme. My balls are exemplary.

Thank you HistoryMan, the poll is now fixed :)
In my defense, which is the same as Lizzie Armisteads, I forgot to tick a box ;)

Jamie

I don't know, to see Nibali with 2 brakes in his collarbone, one each side, with Henao next to him with a broken pelvis, and this combined with Porte just before shoulder barging a post and clearly seeing his broken collarbone through his jersey, it was a pretty bad weekend on that stretch of descent. That snapped leg was just nasty though, at least with the racing you know that if someone comes down on a course like this it will be fast and hence damaging, but to do it inside in the gym where I don't think you would expect it, maybe a bit more of a shock.

Jamie

Re:

Not sure what to make of the course tbh.

The obvious descent, condemned by Chris Boardman, was well surfaced and the men at least had ridden it before the race in training/warm up. As well as in the race itself.
Very tight corners though, and tightening up as they rode around them. VERY tricky, especially on a last lap attempt to win.

BTW, I'm writing this on the new laptop! :!: :cool:
First post on the first website for it :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Back