Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Bit of a late start for this months poll and for that I apologize.

A great selection of machines that will make a specific decision very hard this month.

Thanks to all entries for supporting the comp.
Poll will run for 5 days with results being hidden until its finished.
1 vote per member and if anyone has any trouble voting let me know, we have had a few issues the last couple of months with only a couple being sorted. If I can't see anything obvious then I need to pass it on to someone more computer save than myself, so please bear with us, you haven't been forgotten.
Thanks again.

The nominations are ...................................................... the envelope please...................

gavr - Harry Hall
GavrHarryHall by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

stevevw - Pat Hanlon
stevevwPatHanlon by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

NeilM - Dave Lloyd
NeilMDaveLloyd by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

random42 - RIH
random42RIH by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Maca - Raleigh 653
MacaRaleigh653 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

t47b - Imholz
t47bImholz by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Jingle Jangle - Whitcomb
Jingle Jangle Whitcomb by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

kingbling - Dave Marsh
kingblingDaveMarsh by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

A huge congratulations to t47b (Howard?) for taking out this months win with his beautiful Imholz restoration.
Another high class of entries month, each and every one could have taken the top award without surprise, so thanks to all who entered, voted and supported the comp.
As you may have seen, the RPotM comp came in with a four way tie, so there is a quick 24 hour poll underway to pick a winner so please go and vote, and also if you can nudge anyone and everyone, whether on the road or mtb side to go over and have a look and to vote for their favourite.
Again, I am sure we all congratulate t47b on his well deserved win.

Jamie

Remember to all go and vote on the RPotM tie break poll!
Its a very short one day poll to try and separate the four! yes, four equal first place finishers :)

Jamie

Re:

Wahey! :D

really pleased as this is the first bike I've ever built from scratch, Mrs T is over the moon to be riding an award winning bike, she assumes the sash and tiara are in the post :D

Thank you kind people for your vote.

Thanks to Kingbling for rescuing me with some parts and to Gil for the excellent quality decals and Mrs T (artist) for painting the lug lines as no matter how much red wine I drank the lines were still wobbly when I did them! :D

Cheers!
Howard

Back