• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
RBotM June 2016 - Poll Now Open -

Thanks to everyone who entered. It is another high quality month with something for everyone.

Poll now open. Please vote for your favourite machine :D
Poll will be open for voting for 5 days, after this the winner will be announced.
Usual rules of 1 vote per member with the results hidden until the poll has closed.
And the nominees are.......

bduc61 - 92 Alain Michel
bduc61 AM by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

dutchie - 88 Unknown Netherlands frame
Dutchie Uknown by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

keithglos - Argos
KeithGlosArgos10 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Ianus - Klein Quantum Pro
Ianus94QuantumPro by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Gridno27 - TVT92 RMO
TVT92Gridno27 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

bagpuss - Carlton Giro d'italia
Bagpuss-Carlton by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Maca - Raleigh 531c Panasonic
MacaRaleigh531c by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Elev2k - Panasonic PR-6000
Elev12kPanasonicPR-6000 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

A bike as nice as Mels Panasonic doesn't need pedals, it just floats along on an invisible cloud of style ;)

Jamie

Jamiedyer":2e8npilj said:
A bike as nice as Mels Panasonic doesn't need pedals, it just floats along on an invisible cloud of style ;)

Jamie

Ah, so it's like a kind of really pretty witches broomstick then! :LOL:

In the witches broomstick of the month it would defo get my vote. It looks fantastic, and the photo is great too, but a bike needs pedals so it can't be RBoTM for me. ;)

Hi Martaischful

It depends what your seeing.
You must be signed in, which I assume you are as you posted a message, then you should see a list like above with the nominations.
To the left of each nomination should be one white button you can highlight for your vote (this is the only button) then below all the nominations is a white rectangular button that says 'submit vote' or something similar.
If you are seeing this but after each nominee (to the right) you are seeing something like this example:

bduc61 - 92 Alain Michel ? ? [ ? ]

after each nominee, with the first ? being a white dot then you may have already voted. If there is a single little cross after these ? marks then that is who you voted for. Its only visible to you, nobody else, hence why I can't know exactly what your seeing.
We have had a couple of issues in the past with voting from certain devices or browsers but nothing with any consistency.
If you could describe or screenshot what your seeing and PM then I will do my best to get it sorted.
Apologies
Jamie

Re:

I don't seem to be able to vote either. This is the screen shot on my Apple Mac

27826708850_422a37b50d_n.jpg
[/url]Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 16.40.24 by BarryBouy, on Flickr[/img]

Rob

Hi mate
Not quite sure whats happening here as that screen shot is what you usually see after you have voted with the exception being there is a small x on the end next to the person you voted for. Maybe its an Apple Mac issue as I can't imagine how you see that without voting. Unless your not logged in.
I will try and get another mod who is more computer 'skilled' than me to have a look.
Cheers
Jamie

Back