BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Better late than never I guess :oops: This month will be a special for steel framed steeds. If you've previously entered yours into a regular month you can have another go here :) Titanium will follow and possibly carbon (might put those two together in a single month exotica special - thoughts?).

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:
➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
➡️ Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
➡️ Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
➡️ 20 entry maximum this month. Nominations thread will run for the entire month OR until the maximum number of entries is reached - whichever happens first. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

This weekend I finished my unicorn. I allready found a good spot for some pics of it. I had only 1 minute to take the pictures as it started to rain really bad. But not too unhappy with the result. :p

Stumpjumper1990's 1994 Rhygin Ra

720.jpg

720.jpg

Build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=344335

Nice location Bart :)

Bike looks alright too ;)

The History Man":1e6jqiv1 said:
THM's 1989 Overbury's Pioneer in XXL.
c3_zpsckzo255e.jpg
If this was pic of the month I'd have decided on my winner already! (Not saying it won't get my vote in BoTM though!)
:cool:

Back