Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
RBotM - June - Nominations Open - Open month

After such a great competition with the Campagnolo month we are now back to the open, non themed month.
That means its open to any and all retro bikes :cool: ( with the exception of those machines that have won previously)

So there's a lot of those machines on this forum, so please enter. Its all about letting people see what your riding, building, got hidden in the loft or corner of the garage that doesn't normally see the light. Show it off, get others who don't normally enter to enter :cool:
Its not about winning, its about sharing your ideas and personal machines so we can enjoy them, get ideas, inspiration. Sure the fame and fortune, the women and fast life that come with winning are cool, I think none of us really do it for those reasons ;)
So on with the show, usual rules, 1 entry per member, nominations run until the end of the month and then a five day poll.

Jamie

Re:

Don't think I entered this already

Alain Michel 1992 in Excell Mexico pearled tubing
Quite special in its full chrome guise and also because it was built specifically for the first brifters as there are no lever pods on the downtube.
Close to full Dura Ace 7400

Full build thread

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=290542&hilit=alain+michel

This bike is a 1988 one. 51 cm from a unknown framebuilder in the Netherlands, which I did restore.
img_1632.jpg

img_1636.jpg

img_1637.jpg

Re:

kids wanting stickers .... no-one looks at the banners, its the post content that counts

If anyone's still waiting for a banner please PM me with name and banner needed and I will chase them up. I know Johns been pretty busy of late.
Cheers
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back