• Captain Canada's HeiHei/KingKahuna 1996

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • wtb_rider's 199? Bontrager Race

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Brainman`s 1995 DBR Axis TT

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • mauricer's 1994 Steve Potts Steelhead

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Bollox64's 1993 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.X.

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raidan73

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Time to cast your votes for April's BotM competition. A strong and varied line up this month but only one can take the prize (please note there is no prize).

Poll will run for a week, good luck all :)

Minifreak's 1994 GT Team RTS

Jimi911's 1994 Brodie Sovereign

flipwils11's 1994 Stumpjumper FS

Calorrado's 1988 Cannondale SM1000 Red Shred

Defiant's Klein Attitude '91 Dolomiti Team America

regan_ev's 1992 Alpinestars Al-Mega XTR

Captain Canada's HeiHei/KingKahuna 1996

wtb_rider's 199? Bontrager Race

Brainman`s 1995 DBR Axis TT

mauricer's 1994 Steve Potts Steelhead

Bollox64's 1993 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.X.

I can never decide on a voting 'formula'; the one I'd most like to own or ride, the one that has had the most work put into it, the most original? It's between four for me this month and I can't decide which way to go.....

Re:

Nearly went Bollox but not sure if the stem is ott, then admired the DBR but it needs amberwalls. Settled on the Alpinestars as it couldn't be a more perfect example of the bike. Properly box fresh. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I just voted with what i'd most want otherwise i couldn't decide so it's the 1994 GT Team RTS as i know given the chance i'd be most happy owning and riding this one :) ..

Always so many super builds to "compete" against. Prefer the BOTMs when you get 2 votes to cast :)

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":mjfhq8vn said:
Nearly went Bollox but not sure if the stem is ott, then admired the DBR but it needs amberwalls. Settled on the Alpinestars as it couldn't be a more perfect example of the bike. Properly box fresh. :cool: :cool: :cool:

:LOL: had a proper déjà vu moment reading ^^ that said in all the years I've been voting I've only ever backed the winner twice so perhaps I know nothing and my vote will simply be the death nail for the Alpinestars and anything else in the coming months shod with Amber walled tyres.

Mind you if we all liked the same thing and followed as predictably as sheep it'd be a boring world.

on a different note ..... WTF is the Roberts hanging on the wall by, its well funky :cool:
if Ikea did wall mounts it'd look like this

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1d0303zb said:
brocklanders023":1d0303zb said:

:LOL: had a proper déjà vu moment reading ^^ that said in all the years I've been voting I've only ever backed the winner twice so perhaps I know nothing and my vote will simply be the death nail for the Alpinestars and anything else in the coming months shod with Amber walled tyres.

Mind you if we all liked the same thing and followed as predictably as sheep it'd be a boring world.

on a different note ..... WTF is the Roberts hanging on the wall by, its well funky :cool:
if Ikea did wall mounts it'd look like this

I quite agree with your thoughts on the botm comp and that's a Cycloc bike wall hanger as i've already asked what and where it came from and CRC or Wiggle was the place it was bought from costing around £50 ..

Latest posts

Back