RBotM - March - Italian Month - Poll Open - VOTE NOW!

RBotM - March 2016 - Italian Month

• Montello - Pinerello

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Mike Muz 67 - TSX Bianchi

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • mdvinemg - Fangio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JSH - Gios Torino

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Cycletothesea - Olmo

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Boscarn - Chesini

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • NielM - Basso

• FLANDRIA - Olmo Competition

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • PaulSE - Benotto 3000

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Robster 914 - Colnago

• Big Foz - Colnago

• PANZR - Saronni

• bikenut2010 - Daccordi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Thanks to everyone for taking part, there is certainly a lovely selection to chose from once again. Some of Italy's finest without a doubt.

Poll is now open and its the usual rules.
Poll will stay open for 5 days, 1 vote per person/member and results will stay hidden until the end.
There have been a few problems with the voting in the past on this and the mtb sections in the past and hopefully they are resolved but if you do have a problem let me know and I will pass it on to someone who cares. ( that's a joke :) )
Thankfully there have only been two or three on this section over time.
Remind others to come and vote and get the word out as sometimes people don't bother voting, I don't know why but it happens. Its not just interest in the entries we have been trying to build but the overall interest, having a look, voting, discussing etc.
Anyway on with the show.

Jamie

Montello - Pinerello
pinarello-montello by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Mike Muz 67 - TSX Bianchi
MikeMuz67Bianchitsx by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

mdvinemg - Fangio
mdvinemg Fangio by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

JSH - Gios Torino
JSH Gios by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Cycletothesea - Olmo
cycletotheseaOlmo by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Boscarn - Chesini
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

NielM - Basso
NeilMBasso by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

FLANDRIA - Olmo Competition
FlandriaOlmoCompetition by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

PaulSE - Benotto 3000
PaulSE by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Robster 914 - Colnago
Robster914Colnago by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Big Foz - Colnago
BigFozColnago by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

PANZR - Saronni
PANZRSaronni by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

bikenut2010 - Daccordi
Bikenut2010Daccordi by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Ooops! Just remembered my Alan Fangio is a Belgium team but the frame is 100% Italian with French dressing.

What a tough month! For the first time in ages I had to save the top 3 bikes and scroll through the images on a slideshow to help decide. Still couldn't part them so had to go back through the build threads. One of the top three didn't have one so out it goes. :cry:
So in the end I still couldn't split them so it came down to one owner has won before and the other hasn't. Sorry Boscarn, but I like to share the love. ;)
Even deciding the top 3 was tough.
Like I said, tough month. I can usually pick a clear favourite quite easily but not this time. Well done to everyone for having such nice bikes.

Looking forward to the Belgian month. ;) And the French month. And the.................

Well done Jamie for bringing a bit of life back to this comp. :cool:

Definitely a hard month, spoilt for choice :)
I don't do much really, just make a suggestion and see who posts what.
I better get my Dura Ace refitted before Belgium months announced ;)

Seriously though, thanks to everyone who enters, votes and keeps it alive with the banter. We just need to keep spreading the word and try and get more people involved as there are a lot of machines on this forum that no one has ever seen, I am sure of it. Theres also a lot of members who don't want to enter, which is fine as its a personal choice but its only a small percentage that even vote, but the figures show there is a lot of through traffic that's comes to look but doesn't vote :facepalm:
How can you look at a selection like this and not want to pick one?

Jamie

Phew !!! Just spent an hour of my life deciding where to place my vote, without exception all excellent bikes and all credit to their owners. Many thanks for sharing I'm only sorry there's one winner

Jamiedyer":uraxgp79 said:
Definitely a hard month, spoilt for choice :)
I don't do much really, just make a suggestion and see who posts what.
I better get my Dura Ace refitted before Belgium months announced ;)

Seriously though, thanks to everyone who enters, votes and keeps it alive with the banter. We just need to keep spreading the word and try and get more people involved as there are a lot of machines on this forum that no one has ever seen, I am sure of it. Theres also a lot of members who don't want to enter, which is fine as its a personal choice but its only a small percentage that even vote, but the figures show there is a lot of through traffic that's comes to look but doesn't vote :facepalm:
How can you look at a selection like this and not want to pick one?

Jamie

Belgian month? ! :shock: I knew there was something missing! Ebay!

What bb thread are Merckxssssss? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Italian Mike :)
There's plenty of time, its back to an open month next month.

Jamie

Back