Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Picture Of the Month - February - Nominations now open
Januaries poll is now archived (prematurely) :oops: but many congratulations to Andrea for the win. Thanks also to everyone who nominated, voted and supported the comp. Much appreciated.

Now for this month it is going to be an open month. That means no specific theme just your best pictures. Clearly they should be bike or cycling related, maybe a scenery shot taken on a ride, an atmospheric crowd shot at a race, its up to you guys and girls.
Put a line or two describing the pic and why it means something to you.

Any questions, suggestions, queries or comments, just keep to yourselves, :LOL: only kidding, drop me a line and let me know or post on here.
Usual setup, the nomination will run until the end of the month and then a five day poll will go up.

Jamie

Re: RPotM - February - Nominations now open

I had to go to the LBS today for some bar tape to finish off my Ribble, such a nice day so I took the long way home (note LBS is still 12mile from home :D ) and when you can cycle in this landscape you'd be wrong in the head if you didn't :D

Attachments

• 20160211_112754.jpg
    20160211_112754.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 11,618
Re:

wateringen-2012.jpg

Too fast to travel... :shock:

The first tentative minutes cycling of a future champion. I bet every Granddad thinks that. Esme has been Swimming since she was 3 months old, runs everywhere and now is riding a steel framed bike. I wonder what sport she will be doing in a few years time?

Colours you can drink in. My Flyer in full sun last year...

P6132387_zpswg91ufu7.jpg

Re:

Ooops, nearly forgot this :facepalm: :oops:

I had previously thought of the Yorkshire Moors as bleak and baron. Mainly owing to the saddening news footage, post Brady/Hindley.

Then I went there for a holiday last Autumn. WOW! All the villages were clean, the scenery spectacular, the weather changeable, and the riding, FANTASTIC!
This , taken half way up Rosedale Chimney near Pickering.
Well I just had to, didn't I! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Mixed feelings...

"My baby owned from new" was how John (79) referred to his Holdsworth when I picked it up last Saturday.
Made to order for him at 132 Putney as a 16 year old lad.
His trusty companion for 63 years and he was very sad to see it go.

Mixed feelings as I was over the moon with an old Holdsworth, but felt sad for him taking away his "baby"...

Attachments

• 20160227 rbpotm holdsworth 1953.JPG
    20160227 rbpotm holdsworth 1953.JPG
    255.3 KB · Views: 11,288
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back