Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I hope everyone has had a good Christmas and New Year.
Once again thank you for all the entries this month.
Its certainly a surprise as I thought with Christmas and the holidays the picture entries may have been a bit slow or non existent due to everything else going on at this busy time. Certainly worth continuing on with it. I originally thought to give it a couple of months and if there is no support or people don't want it then we just let it go. Its just a nice way to share pics of what we have been doing and seems to work on the mtb sections. Glad to see people like it.
Now on with the vote, usual rules, 1 vote and poll runs for 5 days. Nobody can see the results until the poll closes, not even me :facepalm:
There has been a few problems with voting and to be honest they tend to be individual and from either the voter or the device they are using. Any problems just give me a shout and I will try to sort or get one of the other mods to help. I do the polls and a bit of mod stuff but I am a bike rider not a computer dude ;)

Jamie

Biggs682 - Harry Quinn frameset
Harry Quinn frameset by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

kingbling - gruppo for 531
Kingblinggruppo for 531 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Bagpuss - Bates Project
1930's Bates Canti flex by rebalrid, on Flickr

Spokesmann - 1963 Carlton Catalina
1963 Carlton Catalina by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

The History Man - Raleigh Europa
TheHistoryManEuropa by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Dutchie - 1979 Koga Miyata Gents Racer S
1979 Koga Miyata Gents Racer S by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Nob - rear Derailleur
Nob - rear Derailleur by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Finney1973 - projects 2016
rps20151213_120338 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Jamiedyer - Mercian project

SteveVW - Shed cleanout
SteveVW - shed by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Bikenut2010 - Molinari
Bikenut2010-Molinari by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

bduc61 - 1938 french classic - Narcisse
1938 french classic - Narcisse by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

ibbz - Suntour Superbe
ibbz - Suntour Superbe by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Re:

I take it my project '2016' isn't deemed worthy or it could just be the poor picture? Oh well, nay mind :?

All fixed mate :)
It was a problem with the picture not uploading due to being an attachment or that's what it looks like, many apologies.
If anybody notices anything amiss, please let me know as it happens, as I said I am not a computer nerd ;)
I have to save all the pics to my computer then upload them to flickr then copy and paste all the links so the are the same size etc and also list them in the order so the poll matches the entries. Unfortunately because I didn't upload Finneys picture properly it got a bit lost. Just did it then but it took two tries due to it being some attachment file it didn't like. We got it sorted now so all's good.
Hopefully that's the first and last hiccup :)

Jamie

Re:

Cheers Jamie ;)

It could be the fact my photos have to be reduced via a 3rd party app so that they fit into the pixel count? Who knows; i'm completely illiterate when it comes to technology!

Re: Re:

FINNEY1973":2flxrx1g said:
Cheers Jamie ;)

It could be the fact my photos have to be reduced via a 3rd party app so that they fit into the pixel count? Who knows; i'm completely illiterate when it comes to technology!
Next time use postimage to upload your picture then cut and paste the link given into the forum page here - highlight it then click Img which encloses the link in some new code with brackets - the. Submit your post and your picture will be displayed in glorious high resolution
- no need to reduce any pixels

Many congratulations Bagpuss on taking the win in the rPotM comp for December, with I am sure you will all agree, is a very fine looking Bates.
Thanks to all who entered, voted and showed support. Its much appreciated.
The banner will be along sometime in the next week or so I imagine bagpuss :)

Jamie

Re:

Thank you to all for voting in the "projects " .
I am still sorting the rear mech out . Chain run issue on a 1950's Simplex and little information .

Congratulations Bagpuss.
There was 15 votes overall and there was a good spread of the votes as well.
Its early days and hopefully as this comp grows a bit and gets a bit of momentum then hopefully the number of people who come and have a look, then vote will continue to grow.
Its is similar to the RBotM in that the vote is relatively low compared to how many people actually have looked at the page over the month. I have put posts around the place asking people to come and have a look and then vote if they like what they see. I can put it up and set the poll etc but unfortunately I cant make them vote.
So we work with what we have and a win is still a win. This comp like the other has had some very good entries and the spread of votes shows this in my opinion. Its not just one or two getting all the votes, they are spread about.
Hopefully it will continually grow to where people are happy with it.

Jamie

Back