Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
New month, new comp :D
This month it open to all, so get them entries flooding in. If last month showed us anything, it was that people just like to see the varied machines ridden by those on here and the votes were spread between nearly all who entered. So please get your entries in.
I realise everyone is busy in December but please just put a pic or two up of the machine that your into this month.
As usual will run through to the end of the month before a five day poll goes up.
Thanks again
Jamie

My Miller double bulb headlamp on a 1971 Carlton Continental.
P8130081.jpg

I'll have another go... I've been riding this one lately: my early-90's (I don't know exactly!) Nortel.le SLX with more modern campag 10 speed groupset. I could have left it original but wanted to try an older frame with more modern groupset. More pics here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=317931 Will try and take some more soon - the oranges are orange now too :LOL:

2015-08-30%2008.34.46_zpswwqfoen3.jpg

2015-08-30%2008.35.00_zpsqfciyv2k.jpg

Well this month i am entering my Ian May its one of a few he actually made so carries an IMC prefixed frame number rides a treat no idea what tubing is used , bought as a frameset earlier in the year

Attachments

• im2.jpg
    im2.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 12,067
Re:

Very nice Martin.

Jamie, I don't know if this is a viable suggestion or not but I wish there was a 'like' button to hit like that well known social network site has, I wouldn't be so torn over which single bike to choose

I agree mate, a like button would come in handy. may be something for those further up the food chain but well beyond my scope :)
There is another forum that I frequent that has a 'rep' button that you can do a similar thing. (mtbr)

Jamie

Re:

Jamie .Thank you for sorting my pictures out :oops: most of my computer issues are sorted out .just a few issues with flickr links to do .

Re: Peugeot 531pro

1987 Peugeot professional, Mavic group set, Modolo brakes.

Attachments

• Peugeot1.jpg
    Peugeot1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 11,988
Re: Re:

dg91130":3ppao1xv said:
Very nice Martin.

Jamie, I don't know if this is a viable suggestion or not but I wish there was a 'like' button to hit like that well known social network site has, I wouldn't be so torn over which single bike to choose

ta very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back