BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
This month's theme is bling! Your entry doesn't need to be dripping in Grafton and Ringle but must have a bit of colour here and there to be eligible. From Fred Salmon to Fast Feather, Tektro to Topline - all are welcome. Let's see that shiny ano :D

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:
➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
➡️ Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
➡️ Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
➡️ 20 entry maximum this month. Nominations thread will run for the entire month OR until the maximum number of entries is reached - whichever happens first. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Great theme! Gonna be some blingtastic bike jewellery (or jewelry if from the US :LOL:) on show this month :cool:

None from me though. I own nothing that's anodised in any colour than black or silver :oops:

I like the look with the CBR crankset much better.
There is a chap on here that has a set of blue anodized proshift bling for sale on here. Front $ rear mech + shifters.
That along with some ODI lock-on grips with blue collars would really look stellar on there. If you ever decide to sell off the 2nd crankset PM me. ;)

Wild Hare":3f0pthgr said:
I like the look with the CBR crankset much better.
There is a chap on here that has a set of blue anodized proshift bling for sale on here. Front $ rear mech + shifters.
That along with some ODI lock-on grips with blue collars would really look stellar on there. If you ever decide to sell off the 2nd crankset PM me. ;)

Thanks for your comment Wild Hare, CBR cranks weren't the right blue, too dark. I had to buy a whole bike to get hold of those turquoise dog bones. What it really needs is some Graftons but I've heard stories re the early ones cracking.

Back