BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Normal month this time, let the nominations commence!

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:
➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
➡️ Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
➡️ Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
➡️ 20 entry maximum this month. Nominations thread will run for the entire month OR until the maximum number of entries is reached - whichever happens first. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

I wish i had a finished bike to enter this one but at least i'll have the pleasure of voting on some one elses pride n joy ;) .

I know it's a tad early but how about Decembers comp being for the best decorated bike or best looking Ti with it being Christmas in that month ! ..

Ian

I'd like to enter my recent project, a 1990 Team Marin, need to get some up to date pics and preferably one out in the mud ;)
She's no show stopper as plenty of patina but if you don't try and all that.

Minifreak":ugev4qxd said:
I'd like to enter my 1990 Team Marin but need to get some up to date pics and preferably one out in the mud ;)
She's no show stopper as plenty of patina but if you don't try and all that.

She's still a classic and still looks original which more than qualifies for the comp mate ;) ..

Re:

I'll kick off then...

92 Raleigh Peak

al.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 12,664
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 12,662
Re: Re:

al":1wtzc9y5 said:
I'll kick off then...

92 Raleigh Peak

Were the UK Raleigh's the same as the US Raleigh's from this era as far as model names and catalog builds?

Re: Re:

Ductape":1hd98iw5 said:
al":1hd98iw5 said:
I'll kick off then...

92 Raleigh Peak

Were the UK Raleigh's the same as the US Raleigh's from this era as far as model names and catalog builds?

Sorry I have no idea, I know nothing about bicycles.... I'm only here to make the numbers up.

al.

I haven't played in a while.

Rumpfy's 1991 Yeti FRO.

RBUK Reader's Rides Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=336282

To give you an idea of how far it came.

Before:
22113514611_c1429ab95e_b.jpg

After:
21915081378_ab4bf42bb2_h.jpg

Back