Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
After we skipped a month for November BoTM is back. Twenty Five nominations and we'll post the poll. Another normal month :D

Please see slightly updated rules here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules , especially note the first. Useful if you can structure your nomination as follows
➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
➡️ Image(s)
➡️ Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
➡️ Limiting entries to 25 this month. When we have 25 the poll will go up.

Re:

Dynacol's 89 Raleigh Appalachian

Of all the bikes i've built so far this is my favourite, always wanted a 531 Raleigh BITD when I was riding my Raleigh Mirage and now finally got one. Put a lot of effort in to getting this the way I wanted it including re-creating the decals myself (printed by H Lloyd cycles). Full details in the build thread below (in my signature).
Cheers,

Col :D

Attachments

• Maiden's Paps Ride.jpg
    Maiden's Paps Ride.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 14,499
  • 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 14,499
I'll throw my hat in this month.

John's 1985 Saracen Conquest. In reader's rides here > viewtopic.php?f=6&t=312597

15739485949_df0c13e143_b.jpg

15738065968_3989a1cfc3_b.jpg

Re: Re:

DynaCol":2ohwsvb5 said:
sinnerman":2ohwsvb5 said:
Close the poll the conquest takes it
I'll get me coat then, just nice to be involved. :facepalm:
Noooo!

Don't go - just having a flashback to Never Mind the Buzzcocks and the intro round, and somebody trying and failing to do the intro to Yazoo's "hit".

I love the Raleigh - and your avatar is cool.

Re: Re:

Neil":1zo6i91h said:
DynaCol":1zo6i91h said:
sinnerman":1zo6i91h said:
Close the poll the conquest takes it
I'll get me coat then, just nice to be involved. :facepalm:
Noooo!

Don't go - just having a flashback to Never Mind the Buzzcocks and the intro round, and somebody trying and failing to do the intro to Yazoo's "hit".

I love the Raleigh - and your avatar is cool.
Ok I'll stay for a bit longer, cheers :D .

Actually it was a mindless post, due to be totally overwhelmed by seeing a complete black conquest.

p.s Love is the answer you know that for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back