Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
A little slow on the draw this months (!). Will poll once we have EIGHT nominations, you know the drill :D

Re:

Parkpre Pro Elite with Litespeed built frame

20140424_131147-w1024-h768.jpg

Re:

Didn't think you were bothering this month so I held my own.... I lost!!

I do have an entry this month, but need a grown up to take some pictures for me.

al.

Re:

'91 The Bike Beat 'Revolution', frame by Ellison.

Attachments

• 2014-08-18 22.42.41.jpg
    2014-08-18 22.42.41.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 3,427
  • 2014-08-18 22.41.51.jpg
    2014-08-18 22.41.51.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 3,427
Re:

landsbee - 1990 Landshark Dirt Shark built & painted by John Slawta of Landshark

In 2010, this Landshark was on eBay for sale, I immediately fell in love and was firmly decided to buy it ... but my computer and my internet connection had other plans: - / So I could not submit a bid, and I thought I would Landshark never see again ...

But you can see ALWAYS TWICE IN LIFE:) sometime in January 2012, I saw a post by Adrian (coleman) in which he once wrote something about "his" Landshark ... there it was again ... immediately I wrote to him and told him the story ... then this happened incredible ... he left me because he had not built it up to the date on it and a little bit of him was too great. At this point, again THANK YOU ADRIAN:)

Since the frameset is so striking with its original bright paint, I have to the Landshark determined easily with a complete Shimano XT M730/732 group to build, so that remains the frameset in the center! Full fillet brazed Frame/Fork and the Handlebar/stem combination.

Last week we were in Zandvoort (Holland) on holiday, the shark and I have experienced some adventures

I have made ​​countless images, for two, I had to decide here in BOTM ...

The first one I made ​​in one of the pit lane on the track at Zandvoort, the other directly on the sea (this photo session was not such a good idea;-) when suddenly a sand storm arose and the shark had to contend with sand and sea ... 2 hours I had to clean it afterwards and sand free I will never forget ...

We wish you all a great holiday,

the shark & Daniel

RBUK 08_2014 by veloliebe landsbee, on Flickr

RBUK 08_2014 2 by veloliebe landsbee, on Flickr

Re:

Maybe I'll wait till next month!!

The Rocky mountain is just stunning... :cool:

al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back