Bike of The Month Dec 2013 *now NORMAL* - Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Now taking nominations for the December 2013 Bike of The Month contest. Following the less than successful start to our special month we'll go with a NORMAL month.

Please see slightly updated rules here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules , especially note the first. Useful if you can structure your nomination as follows
➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
➡️ Image(s)
➡️ Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
➡️ Limiting entries to 10 this month. When we have 10 the poll will go up.

Mods discretion on entries put through to the poll is final.

Also this month and going forward please ensure you properly write out your name and that of your bike like this ➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome. I will not be spending time figuring exactly what it is you have entered this month and going forward if you have not taken the time to type it out.

Sorry John if I'll start another discussion in BOTM.... :oops: :oops: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I would like to enter my retro CX bike.... It's not a road bike and not a MTB... I'll understand if it's not allowed, but got to try because I cannot put it anywhere else.... :?

Better pics to follow! Will include a X-mas tree.... :facepalm:

Stumpjumper1990's 1996 Sycip Specialized CX

Grotefoto-4XLZEQVM.jpg

Grotefoto-ZHWQFAJY.jpg

links:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=280872
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277517

Didn't see an issue with the Christmas theme to be honest.

Love that cyclo cross. Beauty.

I've tried Ade... but it isn't the greatest shot...

I had an ace entry for Chrimbo... 7 up green Dekerf, in the snow with Red ano...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back