Bike of The Month Dec 2013 Christmas Special - Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Now taking nominations for the December 2013 Bike of The Month contest. This month's theme is originally enough Christmas.

Please see slightly updated rules here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules , especially note the first. Useful if you can structure your nomination as follows
➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
➡️ Image(s)
➡️ Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
➡️ Limiting entries to 15 this month. When we have 15 the poll will go up.

Make sure your Christmas themeing is good. Sticking a bit of tinsel you bought from Woolworths back in 1982 on your Raleigh Cobra will not a valid entry make. However getting your Raleigh Cobra in the Christmas Window at Hamleys would be acceptable. So, go to it.

Mods discretion on entries put through to the poll is final.

Also this month and going forward please ensure you properly write out your name and that of your bike like this ➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome. I will not be spending time figuring exactly what it is you have entered this month and going forward if you have not taken the time to type it out.

Re: Bike of The Month Dec 2013 Christmas Special - Nominatio

Someone slap some green and red Ringle on something and enter it, c'mon...

next year maybe the blizzard will be ready for BOTM in December.

McFly...McFly.

Thought this would be an easy one and quite novel.....

The problem is trying to allow Hamleys to show my chopper in the shop window for a few hours!

:xmas-cool:

Ianus' Klein Attitude 1994 :xmas-wink:

Attachments

• P1010722 (1024x768).jpg
    P1010722 (1024x768).jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 4,454
  • P1010742 (768x1024).jpg
    P1010742 (768x1024).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 4,454

Good start :D

:xmas-big-grin:

I am new here but trying to understand the difference Photo of the month and bike of the month... all of these seem like "photos" of the month? I can barely see a bike in half of these photos. I want to seem some bikes not some crappy photos with "bikes" barely in them. Talk to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back