Here is mine...
GT STS-DH bought in a bad state : many scratches on the aluminium, missing bolts and missing specific Deluxe rear shock...
It took 2 years
to get all the parts working together and have it re-polished and varnished...
Longest period was to find a working rear shock : it takes long to find a clean and good state "Fox" from a jekill 2 and to made the bolts to have it working on the rear specific linkage system.
I made it in a "neo-retro" way... I hope you'll like it !
Start (during restoration, I didn't thought to take pictures before):
Main components are :
- GT STS-DH frame - all CNC in USA (1997)
- rear suspension upgraded with a complete BETD kit
- Fox Float air-sprung (modified, initially on a Cannon' Jekyll 04)
- White Brothers VT1.3 Fork (2003)
- Controltech crossbow, a strong and beautiful combo carbon bar
- Thomson seatpost and Flite Carbonio saddle
- Crank Brothers cobalt wheels
Bikes, Food and Backpack : http://atticusdiary.blogspot.fr/