Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
A stonking set of photos from you lot, thank you. Really evocative, and more than just arty landscapes too. well done everyone, especially Mr Panda - I will get on the case for a winners banner for you

Uncharacteristcally hot on the heels of last month's PotM We're going to dive straight into this months

So, the brief is Urban. A grimey bleak landscape of concrete or a hidden oasis amongst the tower blocks?

Get snapping..

Just to re-iterate, though I'm sure you all know them - the rules:

*Picture should be by you or of you.
*Picture should have a retrobike or at least a retro bike part in it (no not a 2012 Enduro with an ODI grip...).
*One pic/ entry per person.
*Pay attention to the 'theme' - that is the point after all.
*Nothing rude or dodgy please.
*Enjoy yourself - it's just a bit of fun.

Although not a rule as such, try and get out there and take new pics rather than submitting pics you've already posted on the site, it's the spirit of the comp...to get out and look and snap rather than showboat your already seen pics all be it even if they are lovely.

Cool. There's a real Monster in the city.

DSC_0562.jpg

Californian Police- Urban assault vehicle ( a holiday snap )

Attachments

• URBAN ASSAULT VEHICLE.JPG
    URBAN ASSAULT VEHICLE.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 2,875
Urban, off to find someone cutting through a lock ..
with a bottle of diamond white in his hand.

Should be interesting, going to have to schedule and urban ride to grab some pictures, now where was good when I was a kid?

FluffyChicken":3qz3mdru said:
Urban, off to find someone cutting through a lock ..
with a bottle of diamond white in his hand.

Should be interesting, going to have to schedule and urban ride to grab some pictures, now where was good when I was a kid?

My friends lock as it was left after her boyfriend chased a couple of youth down the street.

251593_10151067308784389_108258512_n.jpg

NB not an entry to the contest.

BobCatMax":307pnzx2 said:
Uncharacteristcally hot on the heels of last month's PotM We're going to dive straight into this months[/size]

that's cos you're in charge of this month's... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back