Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:45 pm 
PoTM & rBoTY Winner
PoTM & rBoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 2046
Location: ARIZONA
It was pretty phenomenal to have that crew all in the same room mingling. Totally wonderful event, and well-worth a SFO stop over if you are traveling through the US in the next few months.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:14 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 3093
Location: Runcorn, cheshire.
KLEIN ATTITUDE.
this is why i got into mountain bikes.
i don't expect to win, but it sums up my love for all things retro bike related.
sadly the bike has gone, the memories still live on.


Attachments:
klein.JPG
klein.JPG [ 137.67 KiB | Viewed 558 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 3193
Location: Royal Forest of Dean (Still looking for the Bear !)
Okay guys Great Picture, but to the less initiated who are they L to R,

I recognize Keith Bontrager as sadly he's the only one I've met. Although I could be wrong as it was many years ago at the Ali Palli.

Sorry if this sounds dull but I was to busy riding back in the late 80's / early 90's to be bothered about who was who... and my pockets weren't deep enough to buy anything better than an early ridgid Paul Sadoff Rock Lobster with Bontrager srtaight bladed forks (god I wished I kept that bike now)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 pm 
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:24 pm
Posts: 5668
Location: Dorset
videojetman wrote:
KLEIN ATTITUDE.
this is why i got into mountain bikes.
i don't expect to win, but it sums up my love for all things retro bike related.
sadly the bike has gone, the memories still live on.


Hey! How very dare you come and sully this POTM thread with an actual picture :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 pm 
PoTM & rBoTY Winner
PoTM & rBoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 2046
Location: ARIZONA
makster wrote:
videojetman wrote:
KLEIN ATTITUDE.
this is why i got into mountain bikes.
i don't expect to win, but it sums up my love for all things retro bike related.
sadly the bike has gone, the memories still live on.


Hey! How very dare you come and sully this POTM thread with an actual picture :lol:


Pictures?! You're getting it wrong, it's Plonker of the Month*


*caveat: I have no idea what one of those is, but I hope to find one before the entry deadline


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 am 
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:24 pm
Posts: 5668
Location: Dorset
yo-Nate-y wrote:
makster wrote:
videojetman wrote:
KLEIN ATTITUDE.
this is why i got into mountain bikes.
i don't expect to win, but it sums up my love for all things retro bike related.
sadly the bike has gone, the memories still live on.


Hey! How very dare you come and sully this POTM thread with an actual picture :lol:


Pictures?! You're getting it wrong, it's Plonker of the Month*


*caveat: I have no idea what one of those is, but I hope to find one before the entry deadline


Get yourself over to off topic...you can't throw a stone there without hitting one :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:20 pm 
Mr Benn
Mr Benn
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:07 am
Posts: 7199
Location: Omnipresent
...and there's me, logging in, seeing two pages and thinking to myself...wahay, I won't think about stopping the PoTM comp after all, people are still interested, there's two pages of pics now... 8)...


... :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry:

Shall we stop all this transatlantic bickery now and either get some pics taken and submitted, or not?

Please.


:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:48 am 
BoTM Winner
BoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:19 pm
Posts: 1329
Location: USA
I will play but a bit of a stretch....

This is why, I wear a helmet.....

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm 
West Midlands Deputy AEC
West Midlands Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 3829
Location: Suffolk
Summer evening ride on a quality MTB:

Image

8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:19 pm 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm
Posts: 1026
Location: Idle hill
My kidney hurts :lol:
Image
dont try this at home kids.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group