Not open for further replies.

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Lets have your nominations for August 2012 BOTM. This month is a British special, frames, components, manufacturers etc interpret as you will!

Poll will be up on the 20th

Rules in the FAQ here.

1st place will get a prize TBA.

2nd and 3rd places will also get a set of retrobike stickers of their choosing :D

ok, may as well enter this. freshly built, a joy to ride.
and british, of course.

Attachments

• IMG_5062.JPG
    IMG_5062.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 3,764
  • IMG_5059.JPG
    IMG_5059.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 3,764
British ... hmm ... Darn, only Swiss and German bikes here right now, and all using Japanese parts and German or American tyres.

However ...

kaiser":23ymsc7u said:
This month is a British special, frames, components, manufacturers etc interpret as you will!
My Sbike 728's handlebar spent nearly 20 years in the cellar of a British bike shop. Does that count? I think that's a fair interpretation considering the rules for British Citizenship.

If you are over 18 and have been living in the United Kingdom for the last five years, you may be able to apply for naturalisation.

Following that reasoning, my handlebar is British since 2010, so the bike should be eligible.

:LOL:

I have a middleburn crank and chainrings...but they have bad teeth. Can I mount them on a Fat Chance with a Union Jack Sticker and call it an entry?

Suppose the time is right to bring out the F6, even if it only just makes the cutoff date.....

This is going to be a good month!

I'll throw my 1990 Overbury's Pioneer to the wolves.
Last time it didn't get a single vote, but that was my fault for using crappy pics.
This bike had never seen a muddy day when I picked it up, and it's as it left the shop in Bristol in 1990.

Gratuitous beach shot

CIMG0170.jpg

Being ridden

MM12101.jpg

Since my real Roberts Peugoet was a bike of the month when owned by some one else is not best not enter it. However I have a 1988 Roberts Peugeot Tim Gould WC replica made from a 88 roberts frame and 1988 parts. Its my only eligable britsh bike.

p4pb8471039.jpg

p4pb8471038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back