Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
We are now taking nominations for the April 2012 Bike of The Month contest. This month is a 'ShimaNO Special'. We're looking for bikes without a single Shimano component, ideally full trick builds, Mavic or Campy. However we'll also allow Suntour mainly to ensure we get some entries ;)

Rules in the FAQ here.

Don't forget the winner will receive a subscription to MBR magazine and will have their bike in the magazine! So get polishing and get those entries in :cool:

2nd and 3rd places will also get a set of retrobike stickers of their choosing :D

Looking forward to this one!

No entry from me this month...... had some lovely Shimano builds waiting.... :(

merckx":jkg98lxg said:
cue, bikes that don't work :p

Nonsense, but it's good for the myth to be kept alive. Then Shimano can finally achieve 100% market domination.

Funny that we all celebrate diversity in our retro bikes and yet want to adorn them with the same components 'because they work' :(

Nissan Micra's work, but I'd rather hacksaw my leg off than have to drive one!!

Sorry John, I'll shut it now.

al. :D

al":1a1w5czl said:
Nissan Micra's work, but I'd rather hacksaw my leg off than have to drive one!!

This one is just for Al..... :LOL: :LOL:
DSCN3096.JPG

G

Damn. I already entered the Dave Yates in a special month and the Look won't be finished on time. But if I put a Mavic rear mech on the Stumpjumper I think it will qualify.....

Can I enter a cross bike?

gonna have a quick look round the garage and see what I can 'singlespeed' - that should make it loads easier... ;)

You should read some of the gaff the guy who's car it is, was saying on his website..... PMSL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

.... back on topic ;)

G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back