My musings, I quite like see what other thought of each in the rBoTM's I've read through.
So here goes
1989 Salsa - oneschnark
Clean loook, nice cable lines, odd seat Q/R position for me. All seems to work well together.
1993 Klein Attitude - GearlessinSeattle's
- not for me
Crosstrac - stefan9113's
-not for me, at chainset level it all looks good. Then I look up. That chainset does go well though.
Yeti Ultimate - elite504's
-not for me
1987 Yeti FRO - Silverfish's
- though not for me, I'm quite drawn to the nice loverly elegant build
1991 Parkpre Sledgehammer - REKIBorter's
-not for me, it's either the colour scheme or rear triangle.
Zinn Z-Centaur - Giom6's
Build is nice and clean, loverly frame and forks, stem. Just to me it looks like it's a touch to small for the rider and it's being adjusted to try and fit.
Univega FS700 - Danny Boy's
KHS Montana Team - racer x's
- Nice even with the tyres. silver stem, in my eyes, would work better and the rear cable outer is niggling me around the seat tube, it needs to be a touch shorter.
1985 Muddy Fox Big Foot 2 - MADB's
I love it, but isn't it disqualified http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... light=foot
Marin Pine Mountain FRS - Nader's
- Seems to be all about the picture, not about the bike
Klein Mantra Race 69er - the0r1st's
- not for me
Raleigh Dynatech Torus - Lamima's
- Plenty of nice scenery, cannot see the bike detail, it's lost in the background.
SBike 503 – Raging_Bull
- Like the picture, backdrop here actually helps oddly showing off the frame. All seems to work even for low end parts. Risers though, with a crossbar...
1997 Kona Koa - graham1975's
- reflectors at different radial places. Ok build, sort of thing I'd slap together (and do) just doesn't quite match up to others though