Not open for further replies.

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Afternoon all you snappers,

Following on from the success of the last months competition Wu and I have been in discussion about what to do for this one, and with Spring well and truly (we hope) Sprung, that desicion was made for us. The desicion we took trouble over was the re-using of old pics. Don't get us wrong, what went up were all amazing, wonderful pictures, but the spirit that Wu started this competition in was that this is supposed to get you out and snapping new pics!

With that in mind, for this month we're trialling a new rule..

Your theme for March 2012 is - 'Spring has Sprung'
DaveamongsttheBluebells1536.jpg

*Picture should be by you or of you.
*Picture should have a retrobike or at least a retro bike part in it (no not a 2012 Enduro with an ODI grip...).
*Picture should ideally be new to the site (and preferably shot for the competition)
*Pay attention to the 'theme' - that is the point after all.
*One pic/ entry per person.
*Nothing rude or dodgy please.
*Enjoy yourself - it's just a bit of fun.

We know that this new one can't be policed very well, but we want try and get people out and shooting rather than showcasing their older pics, so get out for a pic for the comp if you can, this is what it's all about :)

As usual, entries will be open for a few weeks with one to vote..get snapping!

*the above photo is not being submitted

Spring :shock: , if it stop raining, hailing and snowing we may get spring back again up 'er.

(I like the new rule, pics will have to come later, see reason above :LOL:)

:oops: good point Fluff, my bad. being a southern shandy lightweight, i forgot about the "spring" you lot get oop thurr

BobCatMax":21l0299p said:
. The desicion we took trouble over was the re-using of old pics. Don't get us wrong, what went up were all amazing, wonderful pictures, but the spirit that Wu started this competition in was that this is supposed to get you out and snapping new pics!

*Picture should ideally be new to the site (and preferably shot for the competition)

We know that this new one can't be policed very well, but we want try and get people out and shooting rather than showcasing their older pics, so get out for a pic for the comp if you can, this is what it's all about :)

very cool! this can only be a good thing

Was that pic taken this year? In the UK? Jeez
When it does finally sprung, I'll try and get a pic. We have yet to see a leaf, we spent sat and sun in the snow!

i am also happy about the new ruling.

concerned about getting new spring images up here though!

just need to think outside the box. no way i am able to go outside and pretend it is spring. Spring has sprung is the theme. to be honest i think if there is a sea of pictures of lambs riding trek 9000's then an awesome picture of something totally different that fits the title then that will draw more attention

for exapmle, the winter mud theme a few months back. won by a close up of a ritchey wcs tyre with the lightest dusting of fine dry mud. good pic, fitted the theme, a bit different to the other pics. stood out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back