• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
You can vote now for the December 2011 rBOTM :)

Participents good luck!

Syn-crossis' Kuwahara >>>

img_8829opfqm.jpg

Ededwards' Colnago >>>

p9091046_146.jpg

Mark34's De Rosa >>>

010-2.jpg

Bikenut2010's De Rosa >>>

de_rosa_al_330.jpg

Pooley88's Dave Lloyd >>>

DSC_0445.jpg

Citoyen du Monde's Maasi >>>

Cirque_whole_bike.jpg

Readview's Gazelle AA-Super >>>

6498673439_dd60dfd9dc_b.jpg

Cipolinni's Holdsworth >>>

dscf1481_197.jpg

Retroian's Holdsworth >>>

IMGP0641.JPG

Nammonk's Colnago >>>

dsc01364_830.jpg

Bowser's Celo Europa >>>

P5280044.jpg

It came down to the Maasi and the Gazelle.....I went for the Gazelle... when you look at this AA it is a special bike.... very well engineered kit...balanced purposeful... class...love those frames

Even though I'm not a fan of C-Record period Campag, I'm going for the blue De Rosa.

It's the colour I wish mine was. And the build it spot on.

The Masi is nice too - but Citoyen has already won this umpteen times and I think it's time someone else got a shout so I make no excuses for voting to give someone else some recognition.

dbmtb":ghu0nl8w said:
Even though I'm not a fan of C-Record period Campag, I'm going for the blue De Rosa.

It's the colour I wish mine was. And the build it spot on.

The Masi is nice too - but Citoyen has already won this umpteen times and I think it's time someone else got a shout so I make no excuses for voting to give someone else some recognition.

Just to be precise, my bikes have not won umpteen times, in fact I believe that only one of my bikes has ever won a month (Mark34 who you voted for has won as least as many times if not perhaps more - just saying).

Again readview reached a high level of perfection with his entry. Moreover both Champion Mondial AA-Super frame and Dura-Ace AX are super trick.

The orange Holdsworth is very nice and distinctive. It has a strong graphic appeal. Certainly a bike I would like to own.

I have a weak spot for the Kuwahara. It is a very good and enjoyable bike. Durable 7 step splitter-splatter coat and reliable 'blue collor' 600 Ultegra. Points off for the STI's that are positioned a bit low on the bars and syn-crossis could have shifted down before taking the pics.

Of course I spot many more nice entrys, among them several Italians. For the later there are already plenty afficionados who covet them and long ago I choose to allocate my efforts and admiration to elsewhere in 1st instance.

I voted for Readview's Gazelle.

Citoyen du monde":2n8m02jc said:
(Mark34 who you voted for has won as least as many times if not perhaps more - just saying).

Oops. All I can say is - take it as a complement - your bikes always stick out as being extra nice. And I have clearly not done my homework.

Had I known - then I would probably have gone for one of the others.

Latest posts

Back