Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
We are now taking nominations for the December 2011 Bike of The Month contest. Normal month this month so anything goes.

Rules in the FAQ here.

Don't forget the winner will receive a subscription to MBR magazine and will have their bike in the magazine! So get polishing and get those entries in :cool:

Lets go. It has been a while since anyone complained about a Kona ;) , so I give you:

1990 Cinder Cone, Paintwork by Sinnerman, finished with full NOS XC PRO groupset.

Cheers...Nick

6177262051_24fa056702_b.jpg

6177255477_9d8b284c20_b.jpg

i will enter my 1996 zaskar this month

picture taken before march's south west retrobike ride at haldon (didnt look so clean after)

kirbdug :D

Attachments

• DSCF0141.JPG
    DSCF0141.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 8,104
  • DSCF0142.JPG
    DSCF0142.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 8,104
Anything Goes......

Anything Goes, and here goes my Raleigh Activator 2. Now i know this will spawn a thread of hatred, disgust, laughter, and hopefully provide much amusement (Tis the season to be jolly afterall). However if there is ever gonna be a time to enter this and get it some credit for its part in MTB History then its now.

Please welcome my £15 Raleigh Activator 2, which after sorting through my spare parts bin, 'Pimped' it up shaving many kg's off the weight, and making it look a little more pleasing on the eye.

Have provided a Before & After Shot, and have all the original parts still, currently coming in useful as paperweights, door stops etc.

Cmon everyone support the British Built Heavy Weight Two Wheeled Wonder.

Merry Xmas to all :)

Attachments

• dscf3107activatortransformation_737.jpg
    dscf3107activatortransformation_737.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 7,998
  • dscf3099activator2_119.jpg
    dscf3099activator2_119.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 7,998
Ritchey Team Comp and Activator 2 in the same BoTM. There we go !

Drencrom":2rtx6mry said:
John":2rtx6mry said:
Ritchey Team Comp and Activator 2 in the same BoTM. There we go !

Wouldn't happen anywhere else would it!

'Tis what's great about RetroBike.

Agreed, whether we rely on Karma, Pennies Pounds or Thousands to Spend, there is something for everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back