PoTM November 2011 - 'Nocturnal'

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Ok folks, a little different this month. I thought we might have a potm with a bit more of a challenge than just a loose brief. :D

Your theme for November 2012 is 'Nocturnal'.

It's properly dark out there now most of the time** so it's a fitting challenge for the oncoming of winter.

Be it a night race, night ride, studio shot of your bike in the dark or outside at night, let's see those night time shots. Have fun, experiment, try things out - it's one of the more difficult scenarios to get great results from so it'll be great to see what everyone comes up with.

Noise/ (grain if your properly retro), lighting, atmosphere, movement, static landscape, any result at all (lol)...it's a challenge to do well when mother nature's lighting's switched off, so let's see what you can do Retrobikers.

Rules are simple:

*Picture should be by you or of you.
*Picture should have a retrobike or at least a retro bike part in it (no not a 2012 Enduro with an ODI grip...).
*One pic/ entry per person.
*Pay attention to the 'theme' - that is the point after all.
*Nothing rude or dodgy please.
*Enjoy yourself - it's just a bit of fun.

** I am quite aware that yet again this is hemisphere(ingly) biased to those round my side of the globe, but just think, that makes it even more of a challenge and even sweeter a victory to those on the other side of the world from Retrobike HQ).

:cool:

4503157928_e58e637935_b.jpg

Cool idea. I am going to give it a try this month . How much time do we have [/list]

lewis1641":gp4huscl said:
Cool idea. I am going to give it a try this month . How much time do we have [/list]

a couple of weeks or so. can run a poll later in Nov but need enough time for it to be noticed.

AND WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR NORMAL DAY SHOTS DARKENED AND MADE BLACK AND WHITE NEITHER... :LOL:

Get out there and play with new techniques and ways of seeing, that's what it's all about. Having fun.

:cool:

i have a couple of ideas in mind. will see if i get chance to get out tonight

Back